Sneaking Around

spencer's POV:

"mm, toby." i sigh, as toby kisses down my neck. "come on, you have to stop. everyone will be here for the movie really soon. we can't let them catch us." i remind him and he pulls back.

"but you're so irresistible." he grins, cupping my face. "stop being so cute. you don't understand how much i want to kiss you back." i groan, and then pout.

we were then interrupted by a knock on my front door, so i quickly get off of toby's lap and make my way to the door, acting casual.

"oh, hey guys!" hanna smiles, waving to toby. "toby beat you here by like a minute." i say quickly, and hanna looks at me weird.

"no one asked but.." i say, awkwardly looking at my feet.

"anyway," hanna says, widening her eyes. "are we watching the movie in your living room?" she asks, and i nod. "make yourself at home. you too caleb." i smile, letting them in.

all of our friends and significant others arrived shortly after hanna and caleb did, and luckily toby and i have been able to act kind of normal.

currently aria and ezra are sitting on one double couch under a blanket, hanna and caleb are on one sharing a blanket, emily and alison are on the floor cuddled together, while toby and i are sharing an air mattress, and we're covered in some blankets.

we're best friends, so none of our other friends think this is is "strange" or anything, which is amazing.

as the movie continues, i feel toby's hand begin to rub my thigh underneath the blanket, sliding my dress up the slightest.

i bite my lip, trying to glance at toby in the most subtle way possible.

his hand begins to run up and down it, getting higher and higher each time.

"i'm going to the washroom. i'll be right back." i speak up, pulling my dress down and running upstairs to my bathroom.

a few minutes later there is a knock on the door and someone enters.

toby.

"god toby. you can't tease me like that." i say, kissing him. "you know how much that drives me crazy." i tell him, and he smirks.

"okay look our friends will get suspicious if we're both gone for a long time, so we have two options 1) we don't do anything and we just go back to the movie or 2) we have a quickie and pretend it didn't happen." i tell him, and he presses his lips against me.

i think i know the answer.

shortly after, i return to the air mattress, pulling the blankets over me.

"where's toby? he said he was getting snacks." aria whispers. "i have no idea i wasn't near the kitchen." i tell her, shrugging,

"there you are! how long does it take to get popcorn?" aria exclaims, snatching the bowl from toby's hands.

~~

"well, thank you for the movie night. it was amazing. but we really need to get going." hanna smiles, and i nod.

"of course. see you tomorrow." i smile to them.

"we're probably going to head out too." alison speaks up. "us too." aria smiles.

"well if everyone is leaving.." toby says, standing up and getting his jacket.

"thank you for a lovely evening." aria smiles, kissing my cheek and leaving with ezra, alison and emily following them.

"toby?" emily asks, holding the door open for him. "that's fine, i can't seem to find my keys. i must of dropped them. you can go on." he smiles, and emily nods, leaving my house.