Together forever

stay a while part 2!!

Spencer's POV:

•••4 years later•••

"Mommy, daddy!" Ella squeals, running into the room and jumping on the bed.

"Hi, sweetheart." I smile, pulling her in for a hug. "Today is the day! You're going to be a beautiful bride mommy." She smiles widely.

"Thank you. Auntie Mel is going to be here soon and get you all ready." I tell her, lifting her chin and her eyes light up.

"Can I show daddy my dress?" She exclaims and I nod. She jumps off the bed, in search of her dress.

"I'm the luckiest guy in the world." Toby says, looking into my eyes. "I'm the luckiest girl in the world." I smile, leaning down and kissing him.

"Thank you for always being there for me, Toby. I cannot thank you enough. You make me feel so loved, happy, and safe. Ella and I are beyond happy to have you in our lives." I tell him, and his eyes begin to water.

"No crying until the wedding." I giggle, and he blushes, wiping his eyes.

"No, I find it hot that I can make you cry with sweet talk." I smirk, and he raises his eyebrows. "Oh, really?" He asks as I bite my lip.

"If Ella wasn't here I'd kiss you again." I whisper, leaning in closer. "Don't tease me, Spencer Hastings. Besides, tonight you can kiss me all you want." He grins, kissing my cheek as I giggle.

Ella then runs into the room, dress in hand.

"I'm gonna be the flower girl!" She sing songs, holding up the pastel pink dress and dancing around the room.

"It's beautiful, Ella." He tells her, picking her up and kissing her, making her giggle.

"Mommy, can you tell me the story how you and daddy met?" She asks excitedly. "It's your wedding, I wanna know." She smiles, sitting in between us.

Toby and I share a look, because, well, he isn't actually her father.

"Well, sweetheart, I don't think you're old enough to hear that yet." I say, stroking her hair as she frowns.

"Soon. You'll find out our love story very soon." I smile, tapping her nose gently making her giggle again.

"Okay." She whines. "I'm gonna play for a bit. Love you mommy, love you daddy." She smiles, kissing us both on the cheek.

She runs out of the room, and I sigh.

"I know she isn't mine, but I love her so much. I didn't think I'd ever have a kid, nor love someone else's this much. She's just so perfect." He tells me, and I hold his hand.

"Actually, I was thinking..." I say, biting my lip, and reaching down under the bed. I hand Toby a document, and he reads it over.

"Do you want to adopt her? We are getting married, and she loves you so much. And technically, well, to me, you're her father." I say with a smile.

"You aren't the biological father, but you're the one man that's been consistent in both of our lives, and took over the job of a husband/father." I tell him, and I notice he's crying.

"I'd love that. I'd love to adopt Ella." She smiles, kissing my cheek and hugging me. "Also, seeing I'll be Spencer Cavanaugh soon," I say and he smirks.

"I was actually going to change Ella's to Ella Hastings-Cavanaugh, or just Ella Cavanaugh. I'll ask her what she wants." I say and more tears fall down his cheeks.

"That's so amazing. You're so amazing. How was I lucky enough to get an amazing fiancé and daughter?" He asks kissing me.

"We should get ready, Mel will soon be here for Ella and I, and Caleb should be here any minute." I tell him and he nods.

We get out of bed, sharing one last kiss, and I remove my clothes, replacing it with a robe.

Toby pulls on some sweats and an old t shirt, because Caleb has his tux.

With that, there was a knock at the front door.

The two of us walk out of our bedroom, and answer the door.

"Hi, are you ready?" Caleb asks smiling, and hugging me. "Thank you for helping us and being part of our special day." I say smiling, and kissing Toby's cheek.

"It's my pleasure. Now, let me get the groom ready." He waves, escorting Toby outside.

**wedding

"Spencer, I have a surprise for you!" Mel exclaims excitedly, and Ella runs over hugging my leg. "Strangers mommy." She whispers, and points.

I look up, to be face to face with Alison, Emily, Aria and Hanna. My high school best friends. I don't know if I'm angry, or happy to see them.

"Mel?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Hear us out," Aria speaks up. "We reached out to her when we heard you were tying the knot with Toby." Aria tells me.

"We acted stupid in high school. We shouldn't of pushed you away due to the circumstances. We should of stuck by you and helped. Now, we want to. We want to be a part of your life again." Aria smiles, reaching her hand out.

I sigh, smiling and taking it.

"I love you guys." I smile, a tear falling down my cheek.

"Oh," I say, reaching my hand out and bringing Ella to me.

"Ella, these are your aunties: Hanna, Aria, Emily and Alison." I tell her and she smiles. "Girls, this is my daughter Ella." I tell them and they all say "aww".

"Hi." Alison whispers, getting down to her level. Ella shyly waves, a smile not leaving her face, making me laugh.

"Well, Mel is my maid of honour, so would you like to be my bridesmaids?" I ask them and they all nod excitedly. "Okay, well get ready to walk out, because we're starting..." I say before I'm interrupted by Caleb.

"Now." Caleb says, and notices Hanna, his high school girlfriend.

"Okay, reunions later. We need to get Spencer married." Emily speaks up, and hugs me.

-

"Spencer Hastings, do you take Toby Cavanaugh as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Toby Cavanaugh, do you take Spencer Hastings as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband, and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

With no hesitation, Toby leans in and kisses me.

"I've been waiting for this moment since 4 years ago when you walked in my door looking sad, and needing a safe place to land." He whispers, hugging me tight.

"I present to you for the first time: Mr. and Mrs. Cavanaugh!" The priest exclaims and everyone cheers.

•••

This was part 2 so it could be happy! :)

Comment thoughts???