Lazy Day

Prompt: Spencer gets a surprise visit from Toby.

Spencer's POV:

This weekend my parents are out of town, and so is Melissa. So I'm using this weekend to relax. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on jogging pants with a sports bra. I crawl underneath the blankets on my bed and turn on a movie. About 20 minutes later there was a knock at my door. I pause the movie and open the door to see my boyfriend stood there with a grin on his face. "Good morning beautiful." He jokes pointing at my choice of hair and outfit. I cross my arms as he kisses my forehead.

"Any plans for today?" He asks half serious half laughing. "Very funny. But no, I'm relaxing this weekend." I say putting my hands on my hips proudly. "I was going to ask if you wanted to go to our spot for a picnic, but you don't look like you're going anywhere." He points out with a chuckle. "You can come in, I'm alone." I wink and step aside. He walks in and grabs my waist. "Do you know that you're beautiful?" He grins and I giggle. He uses his foot to kick the door shut, and gently pushes me up against it, closing the space between our lips.

"Mm, I really enjoy this, but I started a movie and would enjoy to finish that." I smile as he moves back, and I walk past him and up the stairs. "You little tease." He says picking me up halfway up the stairs and throwing me over his shoulder. "Hey!" I squeal as he runs into my room and lays me down on the bed. He climbs on top of me and kisses down my neck. As he kisses my neck, he shifts his knee which hits the tv remote so he plays the movie accidentally.

"Dammit." He mumbles sitting up to find the remote. "It's on now." I grin moving over so he can sit next to me. When he sits next to me, he picks me up placing me in between his legs. Throughout the beginning of the movie, he plays with my hair and traces his fingers along the hem of my jogging pants. "Toby." I giggle as he gently rubs his thumb on the inside of my thigh. I bite my lip as he places his hands on my legs. "The movie should soon be over, then we can do something." I say patting his knee.

He sighs and I put my head against his chest. When the ending credits show on the screen, Toby quickly flips us so I'm underneath him and he's hovering over me. "How'd you enjoy the movie?" He asks kissing down from my jawline to my neck. "Um... It was good." I giggle when I feel him play with the hem of my pants. He slowly starts pulling them down when I stop him. "Later, we have all day, let's just relax." I say starting to grin, and he gives in smiling back. "Anything for my girl." He says kissing my forehead.

I pull him down on top of me, just holding him close. "Any plans for the rest of the day?" He asks as I kiss his cheek. I think for a moment before answering. "I'm in the mood to bake, want to make cookies?" I say sitting up. "I can't cook!" He chuckles. "Your girlfriend can teach you." I say pulling him off the bed. I drag him downstairs and into the kitchen. I get my grandmother's recipe from the cupboard, and start taking ingredients out as he leans against the counter.

"So you know what you're doing?" He asks and I glare at him. "Of course you do, you're a Hasting's!" He laughs and I shoot him a smile. After taking the final ingredients out, I start mixing. "Okay, don't just stand around and look pretty, help me!" I exclaim. He walks over glancing around. "What can I do?" He asks. "Here try this." I say handing him some flour. "Just pour it in the bowl." I say instructing him. "Seriously that's all you trust me to do?" He chuckles raising an eyebrow. "Can you even do that?" I smirk.

Toby reaches his hand into the flour bag, and throws some at me, getting my hair, clothes and face full of flour. "Ahhh!" I squeal wiping the flour off of my face. "It's on, Cavanaugh." I smirk. I grab a handful of flour and throw it in his direction, getting his shirt. "Dammit." I mumble. I take some more, and so does he. We end up having a flour war in my kitchen, leaving us both full of flour along with the floor and counter. "Maybe we should clean up, and not bake anymore." I suggest starting to wipe the counter. When I turn around, Toby cracks an egg on my head.

"Toby!" I yell, playfully punching his shoulder. "This is only fair.." I smirk throwing an egg, hitting his hair. "My hair!" He exclaims trying to wipe it as I grin. "Even?" He asks reaching his hand out for a truce. "Even." I say shaking his hand. I quickly pull him close, kissing him, letting egg fall on both of us as we laugh. "I'm gonna go shower, well after we clean this up." I tell him starting to clean. After 20 minutes, we managed to make the kitchen spotless.

"I'm gonna go grab a shower now." I say as I'm walking up stairs. Toby walks in as I'm pulling my hair from the messy bun. "Great there's egg stuck in my hair!" I exclaim running my fingers through my yolk filled hair.

"If it makes you feel any better, mine does too." He chuckles running his fingers through his hair. I grin and turn the hot water on. "Toby, I said I'm gonna shower, I'm not trying to be rude but, you're still standing here because?" I ask. "We both need a shower." He says pulling his shirt off. All I can do is smirk, because seconds later he pushes his lips against mine. "If I let you shower with me, I just want to tell you one thing. I don't plan on having sex in the shower." I wink pulling down my jogging pants.

In seconds we had our clothes pulled off, and hopped into the shower. I let the water go through my hair, we have a 'system'. I stand underneath the hot water, and Toby runs his fingers through my hair, attempting to get the egg out. "This is hard." He says playing with my hair. "Try putting shampoo or conditioner in it." I say handing that to him. He nods putting a but of shampoo in his hands, rinses it out and finishes with conditioner. When my hair is finally back to its normal state, we had to fix Toby's.

He stands under the water, and I struggle to reach his hair. "Need help?" He grins. "I got it." I say putting my fingers gently through his hair, getting everything out. "I think I got it." I tell him as he turns around. "Thanks for today." I say grabbing his hands. "No problem, I enjoyed relaxing with you." He says, leaning towards me and I kiss him. I feel his hands run down my body and rest at my waist, so he can pull me closer. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and push myself closer to him. "I thought you didn't want to do this?" He smirks.

"Shut up." I smirk pushing his body against the cold tiles. "Damn." He says kissing me. He reaches his hand down, turning the water off, and pulls me out of the shower. We both quickly dry off, and I walk out into the bedroom and crawl underneath the blankets. "Are you sure about this?" He asks as I eagerly kiss down his neck. "Mhm." I tell him.

Afterwards

"I'm so happy you came over today, even if you got egg in my hair." I giggle and he laughs too. "I love you so much, Spence." He says playing with my hair. "I love you too." I respond placing a kiss on his cheek. "Want to watch another movie?" He asks. "Sure, want to spend the night too?" I ask him. "I wasn't just going to have sex with you and leave." He says nudging me. "I know, that was a stupid question." I giggle. "But yes, I'd love to." He responds.

I cuddle in close to him, and place a kiss on his neck. "I'm not going anywhere." He smiles.

This sucks oh well

Comment thoughts??