Caught

Spencer's POV:

I'm sitting at home, watching tv, when there was a knock on the barn door. I leave the tv on, walk over to the door and open it.

When I open it, my face lights up. "Hi, Toby." I smile, opening the door, welcoming him inside. "Hey, Spence." He says, looking down nervously at his hands and walking past me.

"Everything alright?" I ask, closing the door, and sitting on the couch next to him. "Um, Yvonne, broke up with me. She said we want different things, and I don't know what to do." He tells me, shaking his leg nervously.

"I'm sorry for coming here, it probably isn't right, but I didn't know where to go." He says, running his hands through his hair.

"It's fine." I tell him, gently placing my hand on his knee. "If you ever need to talk, you know you can come to me." I smile, moving my free hand to his hair, pushing it off his forehead.

I look at him smiling, and he smiles back. "I thought we were okay," he sighs. "She said she thinks I have my heart set on someone else." He tells me, and I bite my lip.

"I don't understand. Yesterday we were talking about running off to Maine to live a happy life, and have 3 kids. But now. Now, we aren't even together. And she's going to Maine alone." He tells me, rambling on.

"I'm sorry, Toby." I tell him, and he gives a sad smile. "You don't deserve this." I say. "You deserve that big, beautiful kind of love. The kind that doesn't die out eventually, and will last an eternity." I smile.

It was silent for a moment, when Toby's eyes found mine. Moments later, our bodies became closer to each other, and we began to kiss.

I switched my position, so I'm sat on his lap, my legs wrapped around his front.

"Wait, where's Caleb?" He asks, referring to my boyfriend. It's actually complicated between Caleb and I. I think he still loves Hanna, but I don't bring it up.

"He's probably where he always is, just hanging out with Hanna." I say, rolling my eyes, but kissing him again.

Toby runs his hand up and down my back, while my hands rest in his hair. I allow his hands to go under my shirt, and he lifts it above my head.

I help Toby out of his shirt, and then unbuckle his jeans.

"Wait, wait." I say, pulling back from the kissing. "Is this right? I mean you just broke up with someone you love, and I'm a relationship." I say, and Toby's lips find their way onto my neck.

He gently kisses down my neck, and anything I was saying before didn't seem to matter.

I've come to realize he's who I want.

This is what I want.

Toby removes his jeans, and so do I. There were only final barriers waiting to be crossed, that haven't been touched by either of us for a really long time.

Toby looks into my eyes for any signs of hesitation, but there are none.

He stands, carrying me over to the bed, and getting underneath the covers.

As Toby kisses down my neck, my hands rest in his hair, and I'm quietly admiring the kisses.

Toby unhooks my bra, tossing it to the ground carelessly.

Then the 2 final barriers were left. We were closer than we probably should of been. But without hesitation, the final barriers were removed.