Plane

Spencer's POV:

"Come on, Spencer! The taxi is here!" Melissa yells at the top of her lungs from downstairs. I roll my eyes, grab my suitcase and carry on, then make my way downstairs.

"You take forever to get your carry on packed." She says in an annoyed tone, and I silently mock her when she isn't looking.

My parents then enter the room from the back door. "Come on girls." My mom says, and they take our suitcases for us, because theirs is in the taxi already.

We grab our carry ons, and race for the taxi. I got there first, so I sat in the back while Melissa and my mom sat in the middle, with my dad in the passenger seat.

We're headed to Hawaii for our annual Hastings family trip, that I dread each and every year.

To make this one even worse, Melissa's boyfriend is joining us.

His name is Jordan, he's 26, and he's a Pharmacist. They met in university, and have been dating for 7 months.

"Is Jordan meeting us at the airport, dear?" My mother asks Melissa, as Melissa smiles down at her phone texting away.

"Yes, he's there already." She says, mindlessly texting him. I roll my eyes, and take out my phone to see I have 0 text notifications from any of my friends.

Not even a "have a safe trip!"

They're all too busy with their significant others, seeing it's summer. I put my phone away as we pull up to the airport.

We thank the taxi driver, grab our things and run inside.

We quickly make it through security, reaching our gate just in time for boarding.

My parents have first class seats, Melissa and Jordan are sitting together, so that leaves me sitting alone in the back somewhere.

After a long wait, my area was called. I grab my things and make my way to the line.

I show them my passport photo, and make my way to the airplane.

When I'm on, the heat hits me. I groan, already dreading this 8 hour direct flight to Hawaii.

I get in the very slow line up, and make my way to my seat near the back. When I get there, I smile noticing I have a window seat, and there's currently no one in the aisle seat.

I place my carry on under the seat ahead of me, and take my phone and headphones from my bag.

Just as I was getting comfortable, someone sits down next to me. I roll my eyes, not bothering to even look.

I put my headphones in, turn my music on, look out the plane window waiting for take off.

As I'm quietly singing along to the music, the person next to me drops their headphones next to my feet.

I notice they're unable to reach them, so I remove my headphones and help them grab them.

When I look up, I smile shyly. "Here, you dropped these." I say to the handsome stranger sitting next to me.

He smiles back, taking them from my hand.

He has beautiful blue eyes and chestnut hair. "I'm Toby. You are?" He asks, reaching his hand out. "Spencer." I smile, biting my lip.

"I know we just met, but you're beautiful." He tells me bravely, and I blush. "Thank you." I reply, grinning.

"I'll let you get back to your music." He tells me and I nod shyly. I put my headphones in and sigh.

After 20 minutes of being on the plane, we finally take off.

All I can think about is the handsome stranger sitting next to me.

And how much I want to kiss him.

I look over to notice he's staring at me with a smirk. I blush, and smirk back.

The sexual tension rises between us as the minutes pass by on the plane.

I look over to see his hand slowly move from the armrest to my leg.

He rests his hand on my thigh, and I grin, placing my hand over his.

Another hour passes by, and Toby has put an arm around me several times, held my hand, and moved in closer to me.

"I know this is a long shot, seeing we know nothing about each other besides our names, but I'm headed for the bathroom, if you wanna join." He smirks, unbuckling his seat belt.

I sit there astonished, looking at the empty seat next to me.

I quickly unbuckle my seat belt, getting up from my seat and making my way to the small bathroom at the back of the plane.

When I reach it, I knock softly and the door opens slightly. When Toby sees me, he opens it enough for me to get in, closes it and locks it.

"Ever since I looked into your eyes, I've been thinking of doing this." He whispers, kissing me. He kisses down my neck, and puts his hands on my waist.

"This has to be quick, we're holding up the bathroom line." I giggle, as he tries to pull my top over my head.

"Who cares? We have an 8 hour flight. Let's have some fun.." he whispers with a smirk. I allow him to pull off my shirt and I kiss him again.

~~after~~

"We really should get back to our seats." I giggle, pulling on my shirt. "You go first." He smirks, buckling up his belt.

I open the door slowly, and peek out to see no one is around.

I quietly close the door behind me, walking back to my seat with a huge smile on my face. I buckle my seatbelt, and look out the window.

Seconds later, Toby sits next to me, a huge smile on his face.

"Why, hello." I grin, not able to keep my eyes off him.

"Stop looking at me like that." He smirks, grabbing his headphones. "Like what?" I ask with a smile. "Like you just seen me naked and we had sex!" He whispers, trying to hide his smile.

"But I did see you naked and we did just have sex." I smirk, and he holds my hand.

"I can't believe I did that." I sigh, closing my eyes.

"Me either.." He says, letting out a laugh.

This vacation just got a lot more interesting.

Oh, and so much better.

••

This was so random I had this idea in my drafts FOREVER but I never finished it

Comment thoughts??

hi, I start school tomorrow!! :) I'll try and update bc I have so many one shots in my drafts already wrote.

but if I don't it's bc I'm busy w school^

ly guys !!!:)