The Proposal

*part 2 of "Plans"!

Toby's POV:

Today Aria is taking Spencer out for a 'girl's day' so I can prepare to propose when she gets home.

She's taking her out to the mall to shop, the spa for a massage, to get their nails done, and then they'll be home around 8:00.

Aria and I have today planned by a very specific time table that Spencer is clueless from.

She has no idea what my plan is, and has no idea that I won't be working until 11:00 pm tonight.

I've been awake since 9:30 am, I'm so nervous for tonight. It's currently 11:30 am, and Spencer is still laying asleep in my arms.

I begin to play with her hair, and she moves slightly. "Mm, morning." She yawns, laying her head on my chest again.

"Hi, sleepyhead." I chuckle, and she gives me a tired smile. "Aria will be here in a few hours." I tell her, pushing her messy hair off of her face.

"What time is it?" She asks groggily. "Shortly after 11:30. She'll be here 1:30." I tell her, and she nods slowly.

"We don't need to get up, yet. I'm way too tired." She says, and I lightly laugh. "Why are you so happy?" She grins, attempting to stay awake.

"Just because." I respond with a grin equally as wide as hers. "Maybe you should get a shower to wake yourself up." I suggest, and she sits up, stretching.

"You're right, I really need to get a shower, do my hair and have something to eat." She tells me. "I'll make you breakfast while you shower." I offer, and she looks back with a smile.

She leans in, and kisses me gently. "Thank you." She smiles, gets off the bed and heads to the bathroom.

I hear the water switch on, so I wait a few minutes before getting up, putting on some pyjama bottoms, and making my way to the kitchen.

I prepare pancakes for the two of us, and bring them into our room on a tray.

About 5 minutes later I bring in the tray of food, Spencer returns wearing a towel around her body, and a towel on her head to dry her hair.

"Let me get dressed, then we'll eat." She tells me, plugging in her hair straightener and taking the towel off her head.

"Come sit and eat, you have plenty of time." I say, pouting slightly, trying to get her to give into me.

She bites her bottom lip, and sighs. "Okay, okay. Just because I can't resist that look." She smiles, sitting on the bed next to me.

I kiss her cheek, and place the tray in between us so we can share the pancakes I prepared.

Once we eat, Spencer quickly stands, in search of what to wear.

"You still have an hour and a half, Spence. Can't you spare some time for me?" I pout, and she rolls her eyes with a smile.

"Hey, no more of that look." She says, pointing to me. "I really need to get dressed." She says, and I sigh.

"Okay, go get dressed!" I sigh, laying down on the bed and she chooses her clothes.

Spencer returns from the bathroom 1 hour and 15 minutes later, completely ready to go.

She's wearing jeans, a tank top, her hair is dried and straightened, and even a little bit of make up.

"You look beautiful." I tell her as she walks over to the bed.