Get Well Soon

Spencer's POV:

I'm laying down in bed with many layers of blankets covering me, a box of tissues, a thermometer and gross enough, a garbage bucket.

Of course I'm spending Christmas break sick, but thankfully it's after Christmas so I can get better before New Years.

The whole day I've been laying down, not being able to eat or drink anything, and feeling weak. My parents are gone, my friends are all on separate vacations, so I only have Toby.

But I didn't feel like bothering him, seeing it's not his responsibility, because I can certainly be a handful when I'm sick.

I sniffle and blow my nose when I get a phone call. "Hey." Toby says when I pick up cheerfully. "Hi, Toby." I say, my voice coming out scratchy and weak. "Are you alright?" He asks. "Yeah, just the flu." I respond coughing and blowing my nose.

"Well I came here to surprise you with a picnic, I'm downstairs but the door is locked." He tells me. "The spare key is in the flower pot hanging by the door." I say weakly closing my eyes, barely being able to stay awake.

I hear the lock on the door downstairs click, the door open then close, and finally footsteps travel up the stairs and into my room. Toby opens my room door carrying a picnic basket, and I immediately smile. "Hey." He smiles walking to me and sitting on the bed next to me.

"I don't want to get you sick." I say moving away and pulling the blankets over me. "I don't care, Spence," he says laying next to me. "You should of called. I love taking care of you." He smiles and I do too. "Next time I'll keep that in mind." I croak and he laughs

"Take a nap, and when you wake up I'll run you a bath, alright?" He asks and I nod coughing. "Do you have any of that chest cream?" He asks and I nod pointing to my end table. I close my eyes, breathing through my mouth because I'm unable to breathe through my nose, and feel Toby start to unbutton my pyjama top.

I smirk and then feel him rub the cold cream on me, causing a tingly sensation in my chest. "Here, this'll help." He smiles and I do too. After he's done that, he wipes his hands in a tissue, and then lays with me. "Go to sleep." He smiles.

I wake up a few hours later to see Toby not in my room. "Toby? Toby!?" I call out, making my throat ache with every word said. I stand up, barely able to keep balance because my legs are weak. I walk a few steps, but feel nauseated immediately and throw up in my garbage bucket.

Of course, Toby walks in then.

"Spence, are you alright?" He asks rushing to my side and laughing the tray of food down. "I was worried because you weren't here." I say as he rubs my back, still hovering my garage bucket.

"I was making you soup, which you clearly won't keep down." He says. "Let me run you a bath." He smiles sitting me in bed. "I'll be back." He tells me walking in the bathroom and running the water.

"Okay, take my arm." He says and I do so, holding onto him as we walk because I feel weak. We reach the bathroom, and the tub is filled up with bubble bath and ready to go.

"Can you help?" I ask and he nods helping me pull off my shirt. I pull off my pyjama shorts and underwear and then step into the hot water.

"This is so relaxing." I sigh laying down and resting my head on the edge of the bathtub. "You have to come in." I say looking up to him. "Spence, you're sick, and this is to help you relax." He says kneeling down next to the tub and rubbing my arm.

"I know you want too." I singsong while grinning and he sighs. "Spencer," he sighs. "Why are you so damn persuasive?" He chuckles and that makes me smile. "It's in my blood." I grin and he does too.

"Anyways this bath has helped me already, I mean, I'm more talkative." I point out and he nods. "Fair point, so there's room for more?" He smirks pulling his top off and I eagerly nod. "But, no sex until after you're better." He says and I nod as he removes the rest of his clothes.

"Well I have a question." I say before he gets in. "Do you mind kissing someone that's sick?" I ask and he shakes his head getting in the bath with me. When he sits down I immediately pull him towards me for a kiss, continuing to make out with him.

"For someone that's sick, you certainly can kiss." He smiles kissing me before pulling back. "Let's save this for when you're better, it'll be more fun." He smirks and I agree. "Want to get out and try to eat your soup before it gets too cold?" He asks. "I'd love to, seeing it was made by my amazing and caring boyfriend." I grin stepping of of the bath and he follows.

"Boyfriend, I love how that sounds." He smirks handing me a towel so we both can dry off. When we dry off and get dressed, I attempt to eat the soup, and succeed.

Thankfully this flu only lasted a few days and didn't play a part in the new year.

••

I don't know how to end things and this sucks I know

HAPPY NEW YEAR I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S 2017 OMG IT'S WEIRD WRITING IT OUT

Comment thoughts??