Spoby 7x18

*this is gonna be a one shot and continuation of spoby's scene in 7x18!! (the one at the cabin😉) & ignore the first half of the video, that's their other scene.
~lol this has been in my works forever and it WAS twincer but let's pretend it was actually spoby ;)

Spencer's POV:

As I walk up to his door, my heart begins to race.

"You should of kept driving."

I tell myself, as I shakily raise my hand.

I quietly knock on the door, and almost immediately Toby swings the door open with a small smile painted on his face.

"Spencer." He says, his face lighting up a little. "Hi." I reply sweetly, smiling back. "What are you doing here?" He asks, confused to why I even showed up to his door.

"You invited me, remember?" I lie, noticing he's a little intoxicated so it wouldn't be too hard to fool him.

Plus, it's not like he was drunk, and I didn't want anything to happen. I just needed to go somewhere safe. I needed him to keep me safe.

"Oh, yeah. I guess I did." He says. "Then, come in." He says, opening the door and I thank him.

I walk in, and look around when he begins to speak.

"I figured you were in Rosewood, keeping tabs on Tanner's case.." he tells me and I shrug. "Well, what's going to happen, is going to happen." I tell him.

"That doesn't sound like the Spencer I know." He says, a little playfully. "Well, surprise." I smile, and he raises his hands like one would if in defeat.

"May I?" I ask, gesturing towards my coat. "Of course." He says quietly, as I begin to take it off and lay it on the couch.

I then walk towards the bottle of open beer, take a few mouthfuls, and sit on the couch.

Toby looks at me, and I sigh.

"The whole drive up, I thought about just staying on the road. Just following it someplace else." I say, glancing at Toby.

"And why didn't you?" He asks. "Hmm." I respond, drinking another mouthful of the beer, and offering Toby some.

"You know what it's like to be the outsider." I say, still pointing the beer towards him. "I do." He responds, taking the beer from my hand and drinking some.

"And when you move from friends and family.." I say. "Yeah, it's the worst. I wouldn't wish it on anyone." He responds, wiping his lip with his thumb.

I glance at him, and place my arm on the top of the couch and lean my head against my hand.

"It always seems like we're saying goodbye.." I smile, and he quietly scoffs.

"Do you remember that kiss we shared?" I ask him, rubbing his arm with my hand. I look him in the eyes and he whispers, "I do."

"That was nice, wasn't it?" I ask, moving one hand to his shoulder, and the other to his cheek.

My hand gently turns his face to look at me, and I slowly lean in. I kiss him slowly, his hand moving to my back, while mine tug on his hair lightly.

*this is all still the ep but they don't show everything I'll say from now on, & im adding in a "scene" so it isn't ending on sex*

I kiss him more with more force rather than passion, and tug on his hair a little more. I stand up, pulling him with me, and reconnect our lips.