Bullied

Prompt: Spencer's being bullied and she's hiding it from Toby.

Spencer's POV;

Another miserable day in school.

I walk through the doors of my house, wiping my tears. I left halfway through the day because I couldn't take everyone calling me names. I can't count how many times I've been called a slut, whore, bitch, sleep around, etc today. I throw my book bag on the floor and run upstairs when I hear the door open.

I swing around to see Toby stood there with some boxes. "Hey, I didn't know you were home." He says laying the boxes down. "Yeah, I just got home." I say standing on the stairs. "But school isn't over for a few hours?" He questions looking at his watch. "I, uh, felt sick." I lie. "Spence, this is the 7th time you've been sick this month. Are you..alright?" He asks walking closer to me. "I'm fine!" I snap wiping the tears.

"Spence, I'm just looking out for you. You know you can come to me about anything, right?" He reminds me and I nod slowly. "This is different, plus I'm fine." I tell him. "You should go, don't want to get you sick. I'll call you tonight." I tell him and he nods. "Okay. Bye Spencer." He says shutting the door. I listen to make sure his truck is gone, and run into the bathroom. I close the door and dig through the drawers. I find a sharp blade, and slowly cut across my wrist, where there is still a scar.

I cry in pain, letting the tears mix with my blood from my wrists. I sit on the floor, disposing of the blade and putting tissues on my cuts...

1 month later

Once again, I leave school earlier than I should, and drive home. I enter my house and tears fall down my cheeks. Today, the teasing and name calling was worse than ever. I only have Toby, who's out of school, but I don't want to talk to him about this. Ever since Alison turned against me, and took my friends, she's made my life a living hell.

I walk into the bathroom, not bothering to shut the door because no one's home, and get a blade. I slowly slit my wrist, when I hear someone yell "Spencer!" Toby. It was Toby. I look over at him, the blade inches from making another cut. "Spence, please don't." He begs, and I drop the blade sobbing. He wraps his arms around my small body, keeping me safe. "I'm sorry for shutting you out." I whisper silently crying into his shoulder.

I pull back, to notice I got some blood on his cheek. I use my finger and wipe his blood stained cheek. "I'm so sorry, I-I can't do this. I wanted to talk to you, but I couldn't. You'd hate me.." I say shaking my head. "Hey, I could never hate you. I'm so happy I heard you in here, or something worse may of happened.." He sighs. "Okay, let me help you clean up and then I want to talk to you. I need to know everything. I need to protect you." He says and I nod.

He grabs a cloth and securely wraps it around my wrist and I flinch. "It's okay." He whispers and I nod. He takes my hand and leads me upstairs to my room. "Get underneath the blankets." He tells me sweetly and I listen. He crawls underneath them with me and I cuddle into him. "Now, whenever you're ready to talk, talk. I'll listen, I won't judge, I'm here to listen through it all." He tells me stroking my hair and planting kisses all over my cheeks.

"I just want you to be happy. I miss your beautiful smile, your adorable giggle, your happy nature, your old self." He sighs pulling me closer. "I'm ready." I say as my voice cracks. He sits up, turning me around so I'm facing him. "It all started 7 months ago..." I start off saying, putting my head down. "After, um..." I swallow. "Take your time, this is a lot. But don't be afraid Spence. I'm not your therapist, and I'm not sending you to one." He tells me.

"After, our, first time." I say and I look up to see Toby looking at me. "You know, how me and the girls aren't friends? But I didn't ever tell you why. Alison found out we did it, and told the whole school. So I was known as the 11th grade slut." I say with a sarcastic laugh, and he's still looking at me with his big puppy dog eyes. "Then I got mad at her for telling everyone, but she didn't care, I was nothing to her." I say.

"So she turned them against me, them as Aria, Hanna and Emily, and they kept spreading rumours. Well, keep. According to rumours, I've slept with Aria's little brother, our French teacher, Ezra, basically name it and I was accused of it. Then, whenever I'd be seen in the halls, people started staring, and name calling. 'Slut! Whore! Sleep around!' They'd yell over and over." I say as my voice breaks, as tears begin to escape my eyes.

"Oh my god.." He says quietly. "I've tried to commit suicide a few times. But remembered you, I can't leave you, put you through the pain I'm living and going through. No one deserves it." I say curling my legs into my chest. "I can't believe I didn't know, I feel terrible, Spence. I shouldn't of let it escalate this far. Spencer listen to me when I say you're beautiful. The most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on." He smiles moving a strand of hair off my face. "I know we were waiting to say this but, I love you Spencer Hastings." He tells me.

"And I love you, Toby Cavanaugh." I say with a small smile, leaning in to kiss him. Our lips gently sync together, like they were made for each other. "If you ever feel the urge to cut, call me. Any time of day, or night, I'll come over and comfort you. I can't lose you." He says pulling me in for a hug. "I can't live without you.." He says as he holds me close. "I can't either." I whisper holding onto him tightly.

I didn't realize it was gonna get sad yikes. But I update quickly ;)))

This sucked lol

Comment thoughts??? I NEED REQUESTS!!