Treegan AU

Prompt: okay so this will be about the treegan goodbye after pll finished the other day!!

Troian's POV:

We finish filming the final scene of the day, and prepare to wrap up Keegan, and Spoby. I feel weak in the knees, and sick to my stomach thinking today is the day I have to say goodbye to the man I love the most.

I've worked with him, I've grown up with him, and I've loved him for 7 years. He's my work husband, he's honestly my everything. I'd tell him that, but I'm engaged to Patrick, and he's dating this lovely person, Ali.

As we walk to our dressing rooms, he takes my hand and holds it tight, and I rest my head on his shoulder trying to pull myself together because I have to help him take the final things to his car before heading home.

Throughout the day he's said his goodbyes to everyone in the cast, but we both knew that this was going to be the longest and hardest goodbye. "So.." I say as he closes his dressing room door, and he puts the final things in the 2 remaining boxes. "So.." He replies, copying what I had said.

"I can't say it. I can't say the word." He mumbles shaking his head. "Goodbyes don't have to be forever, okay? We'll keep in touch." I say walking over to him with a smile on my face. "But it isn't guaranteed. We may not hangout for months, and never work together again. For god's sake we'll probably never even kiss again!" He says as a tear falls down his cheek.

I sigh and wipe his tears with my thumbs. "Hey, I love you, Keegan. You're my best friend, the last 7 years have been so amazing, and I wouldn't change it for anything. We'll call, text, and or FaceTime everyday, and plan to hangout soon." I tell him with a smile. "It just isn't the same anymore.. we won't be back to work tomorrow." He mumbles.

"I know, I know." I say holding his hands. "Troian, this might sound extremely inappropriate, but can I kiss you? Just one last time. Just to say goodbye." He says with a small smile. I nod my head while smiling, and let him wrap his hands around my waist, and kiss me. I put my hands on his face and pull him closer as we share our last kiss, offscreen.

We pull back, the two of us in tears, smiling but feeling broken at the same exact time. "So this is it. We actually have to say goodbye." I tell him. "Yeah, this is it, Bellisario." He says and I chuckle. "Let's bring this to your car, they're all waiting to say goodbye to you." I tell him.

"Your goodbye matters the most to me." He says kissing my cheek. We take the boxes out to his car, and return back inside so he can share goodbyes with the cast. I stand by, watching him hug everyone, shedding a little tear per person, but then, it was my turn.

This was really it, we have to say goodbye, in front of all our friends, in front of the entire cast and crew. I take a deep breath, and fall into his arms for a hug one last time. Well, for a while.

He wraps his arms around me tighter as I put my head against his chest, sobbing. I hug him even tighter, not wanting him to go, not wanting him to leave me. "Shh, it's okay." I whisper into his ear as we stand there and hug for what seems like forever.

I hear Ashley saying something about snap chatting our hug, and Keegan loses it. He uses one of his hands to cover his face because he's been crying that much, then I start crying when I hear him cry even more.

"Troian, I love you. I've always loved you." He whispers in my ear, so no one else can hear. "I love you too." I reply, not knowing what else to add, because we're both seeing people. "Okay, Keegan has to go." I hear one of the producers say behind us.

I take a shaky breath, my heart breaking inside my chest. "I love you Keegan Allen." I smile hugging him once again. "I love you Troian Bellisario." He replies and everyone around us starts crying.

"I'll miss working with you. All the best, I'll see you as soon as I can, okay?" He says and I nod crying. "Lucy, can you make sure she stops crying soon?" He asks and she nods wiping a tear. "Come here, T." She says, but I run into Keegan's arms for one last goodbye hug.

He kisses my head and then I watch him leave the studio, get in his car and drive away. I feel my heart shatter, that was it. I said goodbye, hopefully it isn't for long, but all goodbyes hurt.

Before I realized it, I was in Lucy's arms crying hysterically and mumbling nonsense about how much I'll miss, and how much I love him.

She tried comforting me, saying it'll all be okay, but it won't, not until I'm in his arms again, saying hello, and not goodbye...
••
I tried to write this a few days ago, when it actually finished, but I was too emotionally unstable after their super sad hug 😭

It was so cute I can't breathe, so this is the way I wanted it to go down 😉

Love you so much and happy birthday Troian!!! 😍

Comment thoughts??