Valentine's Day

Spencer's POV:

"Good morning, Tobes." I say smiling, and looking up into his eyes. "Morning, Spence. Happy Valentine's Day." He smiles back, and then leans down to kiss me.

"Happy Valentine's Day." I tell him. "Are you excited for the surprises I have planned?" He asks as I pull the blankets up over us a little more.

"Very," I smile turning on the tv. After a few minutes of watching some comedy that was on, the movie was interrupted by the news.

"Breaking news," the weatherman says, appearing. "To any couples planning on going out to celebrate today, you can't. I hope you have something else prepared." He says pointing to the map of Rosewood showing the white, meaning we got a snow storm.

"This is the storm of the century, and the roads are all blocked off. Sorry to say, but Valentine's Day is cancelled." He says.

"What?" Toby asks, sitting up and looking out the window, unable to see the roads because of the snow blowing around.

"Hey, it's okay. We can hangout here all day." I smile, pulling him back down so he can hold me in his arms. "That's not the point," he sighs.

"I had everything planned out to be perfect." He sighs again. "Whatever we do, as long as it's together, it'll be perfect." I say and then kiss him.

"I love you." He smiles. "I love you too." I reply, biting my lip. "So, how do you want to start Valentine's Day?" I smirk, raising an eyebrow.

"Well," he grins, "I was thinking I make you breakfast in bed, then we can dim the lights, watch a few movies. We can have a candle lit bath like you see in the movies," he says, "oh, can we have rose pedals?" I ask excitedly and he laughs.

"Of course." He replies and I smile wider. "Then we can finish the perfect day with Scrabble." He tells me, stroking my cheek. "See, it wasn't your original plan, but it's still perfect." I tell him, and gently kiss him.

"Okay, I'm going to go make some breakfast. Wait here." He smiles, throwing the blankets off of him. He puts on a pair of boxers, and I continue to lay in bed, pulling the blankets up so they cover me.

Toby's POV**

I smile at Spence as I exit our room, and then shut the door behind me. I walk to the kitchen and pull out my phone to make a very important call.

It rings for a bit, and Aria finally picks up.

"Sorry I know you're with Ezra," I say when she I interrupts me. "Actually, the whole friend group is together, we got snowed it at Hanna's so we're hanging out. Aren't you with Spence?" She asks.

"There's a problem with our plan.." I say, and she doesn't answer. "Aria?" I ask, "You're on speaker." She tells me.

"Anyway, I have no clue how I'm going to propose now. It was supposed to be at the restaurant tonight. It was supposed to be perfect." I say, panicking.

"You know Spencer better than any of us, just remember, she doesn't care where it is, how big the ring is, or when it happens." She reassures me.

"She loves you, and she'd be happy with anything, as long as you're behind it." She tells me.

"So I should still do it?" I ask her. "Of course! We'll be waiting all day for the FaceTime." I hear Hanna yell out. "I have the perfect idea," I say smiling.

"Are you ready to hear it?" I ask Aria and she agrees, so I tell her the proposal idea..

Spencer's POV***

After 20 minutes, Toby returns with a huge breakfast for us. "Thank you," I smile kissing his cheek and accepting the tray of food for us to share.