Jealousy

/Read Author's Note\
Spencer's POV:

I was watching tv with Hanna at her place, when my phone started ringing. Before I get the chance to pick it up, Hanna looks at the caller ID and smirks. "Your boy toy is waiting." She smirks and I slap her arm. "I'll be back." I say rolling my eyes at her.

"Hi!" I say when I pick up.
"Hey, Spence. I was wondering if you wanted to go out for coffee at The Brew? I'm getting off work early." He tells me.
"Sure, pick me up at Hanna's?" I ask.
"Definitely. See you in 10, love you." He says.
"Love you too." I reply.

I walk back into Hanna's room with a huge smile on my face. "Sooo." She says grinning. "Toby's picking me up in 10 minutes, we're going for a coffee date." I smile and then Hanna frowns. "You're leaving me? Again?!" She asks raising her eyebrows. "Sorry, but ever since he became a cop we never got the chance to go out on dates." I say.

"Can you call him back and see if you can stay to the end of the movie?" She asks when I hear a horn honk outside. "Sorry, that's for me. I'll make it up to you!" I yell out waving as I leave her room. "Yeah, yeah." She yells back. I let myself out, and walk over to Toby's truck and get in.

"You even managed to change out of your uniform for this date, romantic." I giggle kissing him. "Hey." He grins. "Hi." I whisper smiling. "So I was thinking, coffee, and then maybe we can, go up to my place?" He smirks putting his hand underneath part of my dress so he can trace circles on my thighs.

"That sounds amazing." I say kissing his cheek. When we get to The Brew, I offer to go get the coffees. I wait in line, when someone walks in, they go over and speak to Toby. But that's not all they do. I notice him looking over at me, he's checking me out. I can see the jealousy rise in Toby, but he's trying to keep his cool.

When I'm finally at the counter, I order the coffees, take them and approach them to see what's happening. "Hey." I say approaching Toby, and the man I don't know the name of. "Liam." He says reaching his hand out to me and I shake it. "Spencer." I reply with a small smile. "Oh, here's your coffee, Tobes." I say handing him the coffee, and he kisses me unexpectedly, catching me off guard.

I give him a weird look, and he sort of shrugs it off and looks over at Liam. "Can I get you anything?" Liam asks me, completely ignoring what just happened between us, and Toby's presence. "Um, Liam, I have a boyfriend." I say pointing to Toby, and he nods. "Well can I sit with you two?" He asks me, ignoring Toby. "Sorry, no, we're on a date." I say and look up to Toby with a smile. I look down to his fist to see it clenched, so I take his hand and trace my thumb on it to calm him.

He takes a deep breath and looks at me with a smile. "Bye, Liam." I say waving him off, and leading Toby to a nearby table. "Hmm what was that?" I giggle sipping my coffee. "Nothing." He says drinking some of his. "You were jealous." I singsong and he turns red. "Just admit it." I say grinning. "Okay, I was a little jealous.." He whispers avoiding eye contact with me. "A little?" I scoff leaning back into my chair seated across from him.

"You can't blame me, just look at you." He says and I blush. "You don't have to worry about anyone, I promise. You're mine, Tobes." I smile and he smiles back. "But you know, you are a little overprotective." I grin. "Do you want me to stop?" He asks leaning over the table. "No, it's hot." I smirk leaning forward to kiss him.

I run my hand along his cheek, and lower it to his sitting on the table as I move my face back slowly away from his. "Want to go upstairs to the loft?" I smirk and he eagerly nods.

Comment thoughts???!

A/N: hello it's meeeee!! Hope you didn't forget who I was lol

Sorry for not updating in FOREVER but I have no ideas anymore ☹️

If you have any ideas, let me know!

—> I'M WRITING A NEW STORY! If you can't find it by searching, check my works!! it's a spoby story called Drunk In Love :))))) please read/vote/comment xo