Bonus

*the words/idea is from a ross&rachel scene in friends (7x01), but this escalates!!

*imagine it as if Aria/Spencer live in Monica/Rachel's apartment, then Ezra/Toby are across the hall in Chandler/Joey's!!

Spencer's POV:

I park my car outside of the apartment building, and look over at Toby, who's sitting in the passenger seat, with a smile.

"I'm so happy for Aria and Ezra. I can't believe they're actually engaged." I say, sighing. "Me either. I always wonder if I'll ever find someone." He says, looking into my eyes.

"Toby," I say, holding his hand. "You'll find someone. You're an amazing guy with the biggest heart. You deserve the world, and one day you'll find someone who will give you just that." I smile.

"I may not be the girl, it didn't really work out for us a few years ago, but I know soon enough you, and I, will find our own happy ending." I tell him, and he nods slightly.

"Well, should we head inside? We gotta continue the celebrations." I say, and he nods with a forced smile.

We both get out of my car, and walk in silence into the building and upstairs.

As we approach their room, I look up to Toby who looks sad. "Hey," I say, stopping him from knocking and pulling him across the hall, closer to his room.

"Are you okay?" I ask him. "Yeah. But I'm serious. Do you think we're ever gonna have that?" He asks me.

"As in you and me?" I ask. "No, no. Like me with someone, and you with someone." He explains.

"Toby, I told you this before. I promise you'll get your true love." I smile, and he nods a little, beginning to walk to their door again.

"But, I mean, were we actually so bad together?" I speak up. "Sure we had our fights, but that was because of long distance issues. We had plenty of good times, didn't we?" I ask him, taking his hand and pulling him away from their door again.

I let go of his hands slowly, and look into his eyes.

"Sure we did, Spence." He smiles. "You know, you've always been an excellent kisser." He grins. "Yeah?" I grin, raising my eyebrow a little, making him blush. "You too." I reply.

"You know what we never did?" He asks me. "We never had a bonus night." He tells me. "A what?" I ask him, curiously.

"You know, a bonus night. You know, when two people break up but then they get back together just for one night." He explains with a small smile.

"One night? Just sex? No strings attached?" I ask, curiously. "Yeah, yeah. We never had that." He sighs. "No," I say. "But we can." I smirk, and this catches his attention.

"What?" He asks. "We still can, you know." I grin, biting my lip. "My apartment isn't in use." He smirks, holding onto my hands, and pulling me in closer.

I lean in closer, connecting our lips for a kiss. This is the first kiss we shared since our break up. And I got to say, it's amazing.

I look into his eyes after I pull back, and he smiles at me. He leans in again, but this time his lips gently graze my ear.

"Let's go back to my place. They won't miss us too much. We can catch up with them later." He whispers, kissing down my neck.

I walk backwards, Toby's lips still kissing my neck, and turn the doorknob to his apartment. We walk inside, closing the door behind us.

We quickly find ourselves in his room, half clothed.

"Do you still think this is a good idea?" He says with the smallest smirk. "Yes. I do." I whisper, connecting our lips again.