Anxious

Prompt: Spencer is waiting for a letter back from Harvard, the university she applied to. She's anxious while waiting because it's supposed to come sometime today. Toby tries to calm her down and help her anxiety.

Spencer's POV:

"Toby I can't wait much longer." I whine pacing around my living room. "Spence you just checked the mail for the 12th time today, and it's only 10:00 am." He mumbles rubbing his eyes. "My letter is coming today from Harvard! I'm so nervous!" I say anxiously. "I bet you got in babe, just relax, stressing about it won't help." He tells me rubbing my arm. I ignore what he said and start pacing some more.

As I'm pacing Toby picks me up and carries me upstairs. "Put me down!" I yell hitting his back. He lays me down in my room and starts to kiss me. "I bet I can distract you." He whispers seductively into my ear. "It's 10 in the morning." I giggle as he kisses my cheek. "That didn't stop you from waking me up at this time." He says in defence. "Actually, I need a shower or a bath." I say smirking and pushing him back a little.

"There's room for two." He smirks following close behind me. "How about this, we get a bath and then I continue to distract you." He smiles holding my hands. "Fine." I say giving into him. He starts running the water, filling it up with hot water, the way I like it. He puts in some bubble bath, so now it's ready. He pulls his shirt off and starts to unbutton his jeans.

"Someone's eager." I giggle teasingly. He smirks and kicks his jeans off his ankles. I proceed to remove my tank top, and then my shorts I wore to bed last night. I unclasp my bra and pull down my panties. I walk over to the bath water and step in, sitting down in the hot water. Toby takes off his boxers and accompanies me in the bath. "This is relaxing." He whispers closing his eyes.

I start to become anxious again, uncontainable. I just want to run or pace, my nerves are flaring. "Hey, calm down, I promise you'll be okay." He says taking my hand. "Come here." He whispers pulling me in between his legs, so my back is against his chest. His hands gently run up my legs, closer to the inner part of my thigh.

I laugh lightly as his hand trails my thighs. He then uses his thumb to gently rub my thigh again, and proceeds to kiss my neck. A small moan escapes my mouth as he kisses me, so I lay my head back on his shoulder. "That feels so damn good." I mumble as his hands run over my body. I get up and turn around so I'm sat on his lap with my legs around his front instead.

Our lips connect and we have a long heated kiss. My lips trail away from his and down to his jaw instead. I'm surprised we haven't turned this into sex yet, we just made out. After a little while we decide to get out, because the water was cooling off and I haven't checked the mail in an hour. When we get out and dry off, I put on some jogging pants and one of his shirts.

He just wears jogging pants, because I took the shirt he wore. "So, want to have some fun?" He asks smirking. "Yeah, but we just got a bath." I tell him running my hands over his chest and down his stomach. He puts his lips to mine and pulls back. I smile and reconnect the kiss. "I love you so much." I say hugging him. "I love you more." He tells me kissing my cheek.

"Let's turn on a movie, it'll pass time quicker." He suggests putting on a movie. I sit with his arm around my shoulder, cuddled in close to him. "This is my favourite part." I tell him as we watch The Titanic. "You love all of it." He teases and I just laugh. "I'm kind of hungry, want to order pizza?" He asks me. "Sure." I say as he leaves the room to order pizza.

I quickly race outside to the step. No mail. I sigh and slowly walk back to the couch, plopping down on it. He orders the pizza and 15 minutes later it came. We ate, and then The Titanic was over. "Want to check the mail?" He asks teasingly as he walks away from the living room and to the front door. We walk out and when I open the door, the mail has been delivered.

"Oh my god. Now I'm nervous." I say throwing the unimportant mail (unimportant to me at least) on the counter. Toby sits staring at me as I outline the envelope with my fingertips, and then quickly, but neatly open it. "Spencer Hastings... We would like to inform you... That you got in." I say smiling wide. "I got in. I'm going to Harvard!" I yell jumping into Toby's arms.

A tear falls down my cheek and he wipes it with his thumb. "I knew you could do it babe." He tells me and kisses me. "My dream school accepted me, I have an amazing boyfriend whom I'll be living with soon, isn't my life great?" I say smiling as we sit on the couch.

Random prompt lol and it sucks
I promise I'll try and update the Treegan story soon, I haven't been feeling it lately :)

I have many prompts prepared ;)

& PS: something big happens in the Treegan story ;)

Comment thoughts??