In Love With a Cop

*spoby weren't together before*

Spencer's POV:

I'm driving out of town. I have to get away.
Here I was seen as a criminal, but I promise you, I'm not.

I'm accused of murder, but I promise you, I'm innocent.

As I was driving, and approaching the town line, I heard sirens, and seen the blue and red flashing lights in my mirror.

I sigh, debating whether I should speed up, but decide to slow down, and pull over. I stop my car, looking in my mirror, waiting for a cop to come out.

After another few minutes, a cop steps out of his car, and approaches my vehicle. I roll down my window, and smile.

"License." He says, continuing to look down at the paper in his hand, not bothering to look at me. I dig through my purse, and hand him the license. He quickly glances at it, and then at me.

"Yes, officer?" I grin. "Uh, nothing." He says, shaking his head and I just smile. "I seen that." I smirk. "Seen what?" He asks. "You checking me out, you're basically drooling." I tease and he blushes.

"Can you please step out of your vehicle?" He asks, and I nod. I take my seat belt off and step out. "Need to get a better look?" I flirt, and he motions for me to turn.

I turn around, putting my hands behind my back, and he begins to search me. "You're Spencer Hastings. Wanted for murdering your best friend." He exclaims, cuffing me.

"I'm going to ask you to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law." He tells me.

"That's what you think." I laugh, as he holds me and walks me to his cop car. "What do you mean?" He asks, beginning to reach for the door in the backseat of his car.

"I'm innocent. I was framed." I say. "And what would make me believe you? You seemed to be making your escape." He points out.

"I just wanted to live a quiet life." I admit, shrugging. "Well, either way I have to take you to the station." He tells me, putting me in the backseat.

"What about my car?" I ask him, as he drives away. "Someone will tow it to your place." He says, stopping at a red light. As he drives, he looks in the mirror, smirking at me.

"You know, I can see you looking at me." I smirk, and he blushes, moving his eyes to the road. "Falling in love with a criminal? Isn't that against the cop rules?" I ask jokingly, and he just chuckles.

"You're funny for someone accused of murder." He tells me, pulling into the cop station. "I'm only accused. Doesn't mean I actually did it." I say, as he takes me out and walks me inside.

He takes me inside the station, and talks to another cop about who I am and why I'm there. He takes me in a back room, with glass you can't see in, or out of. It's completely private. There aren't even cameras.

He takes me in, locks the door behind us, and sits me down. "Can you take these cuffs off me? They hurt like hell." I say as he sits in the seat across the table from me.

"The door is locked, the window is private, there aren't cameras, you're accused of murder, and yet you think I'll un-cuff you as easily as that?" He asks, raising an eyebrow at me.

"You seem tempted." I smirk. "You are pretty intriguing." He admits, as I reach my hands out to him. "Come on, I know you want to." I smirk and he reaches for the keys to the cuffs.

"Fine," he mumbles, unlocking them. "Thanks." I smile, laying the cuffs next to me and rubbing my arm. After a minute, the officer looks down to my arms to see it bleeding from the handcuffs.

"Want me to get you something?" He asks, pointing out my arms. "Oh, no, I'm fine." I smile. "Well, you brought me here. What did you need to ask?" I ask him, leaning forward with a smirk.

"Actually, I'll start. What's your name?" I ask him. "Officer Cavanaugh." He smiles. "Don't you have a first name, officer?" I smirk, laying my hands on top of his. "Toby." He tells me, holding my hands.

"So, you said there aren't any cameras in here?" I smirk, and he shakes his head. I stand up from my seat, walking to the other side of the table where he's sat, and sit on the edge of the table.

"So, officer.." I smirk, leaning in and slowly unbuttoning his shirt. "Would you care to have a little fun with a framed criminal?" I smirk, and he nods, pulling me down on his lap.

I wrap my legs around his waist and kiss him instantly, not waiting another moment. "I've been thinking about this ever since I stopped you." He says, out of breath. I reconnect our lips, putting my hands on the back of his neck and running them through his hair.

"This, this isn't right.." he says pulling back slightly, and I kiss his cheeks and neck more. "Are you seeing someone?" I ask, continuing to kiss his cheek, and pull his shirt off.

"That's not the problem. It's that you're accused of murder, and we're making out in here." He says, and I kiss his lips once again. "Well, do you want me to stop?" I ask with a smirk, slowly unbuttoning my top and he shakes his head.

"Now why would I even think of doing that?" He asks, and I smile. "That's what I thought." I grin, and he stands up, bringing me with him and sitting me on the table.

"They'll need this room soon, so we have to make whatever this is quick." He tells me and I nod.

^^^ after

"So, officer, am I still guilty?" I ask innocently hopping off the table to get dressed again. "I'll definitely look more into your case, and have you back real soon." He grins and I do too.

"So, what is this? And us?" I ask, kissing him once. "Well, I'm a cop, you're a criminal." He says. "Accused, actually." I correct him. "Either way, if my boss found out he'd think I gave you special treatment." He says.

"Well, I think it's fair to say you did. Unless you do that with other criminals, too." I smirk, running my hands through my hair.

"You know that's not what I meant." He grins, and I chuckle. "Well I better get going, they may need this room for an actual case." I smirk walking to the door.

"Don't run away, stay. Meet me tomorrow at The Brew, you can stay with me for a while." He offers.

"Thanks, but I have places to go and people to see." I smile. "But, what if I never see you again?" He asks.

"Toby, you'll always find me. I like to believe in fate. Do you think it was a coincidence that you were the one to stop me?" I smile, walking out the door.

"Bye, Spencer." I hear him mumble as I leave.

••••

HELLO AGAIN!!

I'm gonna start writing a Valentine's Day one shot and post it tomorrow or the 15th😊

It'll be a day late possibly (maybe a few days after) but I wanna try and find a few cute ideas :)))

Comment thoughts??