7 Minutes in Heaven

Spencer's POV:

Tonight is the night Jenna Marshall is throwing the party of the year. It's the end of summer, and our year as grade 12's begins.

Every year it's the same party, it happens every Labour Day weekend, and the same reason is behind it: "to prepare for the stress of the upcoming semesters", as Jenna says.

I hate to admit it, but I really do enjoy these parties. I'm not extremely popular, neither are my friends, but every year we all compete to see which one of us will hook up with someone.

Every year it's always been Alison who hooked up, so this year I'm going to try harder to be that person in our friend group.

As I was getting ready for the party, my phone buzzes. I pick it up to see Emily texted me.

"We'll be there to pick you up at 8" -Em
"Okay, see you then" -Spence

I look at the time, and it's already 7:45. After a lot of thinking, I decide to wear a tank top with a jean jacket, and a skirt to accompany it.

I walk downstairs, and wait for the girls to arrive.

They arrive just before 8, so as soon as I get in, Ali speeds off to the party.

"So, who do you think will be the lucky one tonight?" She smirks, looking at us. "Obviously you." Aria says.

"When isn't it you." Hanna rolls her eyes. "Hanna, it isn't my fault Caleb doesn't want you like that." She says in a harsh tone, and Emily puts a hand on Hanna's arm comfortingly.

"Spence? Any input?" She asks, and I shake my head. "You know, it's fair game for us all. Just because it's been you the past few years, doesn't mean the tables won't turn." I tell her, and she smirks.

"I'm intrigued, have someone else in mind besides me who even has a chance?" She asks, and I shrug. "Like I said, it's fair game." I say, as she continues to drive.

We reach Jenna's house, and the place is already full. We get out of the car, and make our way through the alcohol smelling house.

We all grab a drink of alcohol, and begin to mingle in the living room.

About 2 hours later, the music cuts out and Jenna stands on the coffee table. "Listen up," she announces, and everyone's heads turn her way.

"We're playing 7 minutes in heaven in here, for anyone wanting to join," she smirks, looking around the room. "Come on." She motions, and a bunch of people, including my group of friends, sit in a huge circle amongst everyone else.

"Who's going to start?" Jenna asks, holding up the beer bottle.

No one speaks, so I grab the bottle from her hand, and Ali looks at me in shock, along with the other girls.

I lay the bottle in the middle, and smirk at the guy who seems to be checking me out from across the circle.

I spin the bottle quickly, and surely enough, it lands on the guy.

He stands up, smirking, reaching his hand down to me. I grab onto his hand, and he helps me up. We follow Jenna over to the closet, we walk in, then she shuts and locks the door.

"So," I smirk, pushing my hair off my shoulder. I wrap my arms around his neck, and press my lips against his immediately.

"You've had a few to drink." He grins, and I kiss him again. "Mm, so have you." I say, as he pushes me up against the wall gently.

He moves his hands from my cheeks, to my waist, and I kiss him again. "What's your name?" He asks, as I put my hands on the back of his neck.

"Spencer. Spencer Hastings. And you are?" I ask, beginning to unbutton his top. "Toby Cavanaugh." He replies simply, allowing me to pull off his shirt. I slide my jean jacket off my arms, letting it drop to the ground.