3x17 Strip Study Session

Prompt: Spencer and Andrew are strip studying, but it's not Emily who knocks on the door (she does in the actual episode)... Toby catches them!!!

Requested by @Spoby_Stydia !

Side note: Toby isn't gonna be -A and Spence won't have the drug problems!

•••

Spencer's POV:

My grades are flunking, my life is a mess because of everything happening with -A, so I needed a tutor. This tutor in particular is only tutoring me because I agreed to play a little strip study game, behind Toby's back of course.

He'd probably laugh at the idea, because he hates Andrew so much, and would do anything to get underneath my clothes. Right now Andrew is sat across from me just in his boxers, while I'm sat with underwear and one of Toby's shirts.

He asks me a question that I knew, but of course I got it wrong. That means I have to remove a piece of clothing. He stares at me with a wide grin, watching me unclasp my bra and throw it on the floor. My head has been spinning the whole game because all I can think of is Toby, I'm afraid he'll think I'm cheating. I can't lose him over something as stupid as this, with a guy like Andrew.

We were interrupted by a knock at the door. A smirk stayed on my face as I watched him and turned to the door. But when I saw who was there, it made my heart skip a beat, and my face drop into a frown.

"Oh no." I mumble trying to find my jeans. "Toby? Why is he here?" Andrew asks gathering his clothes quickly. "He's, uh, kinda my boyfriend. Surprise!" I say nervously and his jaw drops. We both try to gather our clothes, but fail.

The door opens and Toby walks in, mid 'study' session. "What the hell is going on here?" Toby asks glaring at Andrew, and laying the coffees he had in his hand down. "Uh." Andrew stutters back in up as Toby approaches him.

"Toby, stop." I say putting my hand on his chest and getting between the two. "What's going on?" He asks raising his voice at Andrew. "We were studying I swear!" He says covering his face with his hands. "Please don't hurt me." He exclaims and I look at Toby with loving eyes.

"Toby don't." I say and he sighs in annoyance. He lowers his fist he has made at Andrew, still pinning him against my wall. "Get dressed." Toby demands and he does as told. He quickly pulls his clothes on and looks Toby in the eyes. He nervously mumbles something and makes a break for the door. Toby lets him leave, not bothering to chase him.

"Spencer." He says sighing. "Why are you both half naked?" He asks trying to stay calm. "I'm sorry." I say my voice breaking, trying to hold the tears back. I can see he wants to hug me, but he wants the reason this happened more. Also, he probably wouldn't want to hug me if I cheated.

"How far would this of went?" He asks. "The game is whoever gets naked first.." I whisper avoiding eye contact. "Tell me why you played this with him? You know I can't stand him because he has tried to seduce you, multiple times." He says trying to be as understanding as possible, and listen before walking out. "I'll tell you, but you have to promise to believe me." I tell him and he nods.

"Well, my grades are flunking, and I really needed a tutor. Andrew said the only way he'll tutor me is if he gets something out of it. He didn't want money. He wanted sex. I had to settle to play strip study, which is, like I said, whoever got a question wrong removed a clothing article. I wasn't expecting you here. It wouldn't of went farther than that, I wasn't cheating on you, I swear. And if he would of made a move on me I would of called you and explained what he done. I just need you to believe me because I did something stupid, I can't lose you." I say starting to cry.

He sighs, pulling me into a safe and protective hug. "Spence, of course I believe you. You'd never cheat on me. Don't worry about him, okay? I'll get him back for trying to hurt my girl." He kisses my head and I giggle. "I know I'm not as smart as you, but I can try helping you study, okay? That's what I'm here for, babe." He says and I nod.

"I'm so sorry, I wish there was a way to prove how sorry I am, I shouldn't of done what I did." I say looking down, and looking ashamed. "It's fine, okay? I trust you. If I didn't trust you, I would of walked out as soon as Andrew did." He says.

"Thank you for trusting me." I smile and he nods. "So.... because Andrew didn't get anything, can I?" He smirks and I kiss him. I jump up on him wrapping my legs around his waist giggling as he falls back onto the couch...

Thanks for the request!! I decided to make it a happier result rather than him leaving her :)

You should read my new Spoby story (also vote & or comment!!)

Hope you liked this (even though it's horrible)

Comment thoughts???