Enter All Might, the Symbol of Peace and a Dragon Slayer's Anger: Nomu vs Koyuki

Start from the beginning

As much as he wanted believe his own thought's, it didn't stop the truth, 'But I know the truth!' Memories of the train ride, while Koyuki rested on him. He'd continue to look through the news, 'I check the Hero news every day in real time on our way to school.' The next memory of Aizawa and Thirteen conversing and the space hero lifting three digits, 'When Thirteen-sensee was how All Might wasn't at USJ yet. It was subtle, but he raised three fingers. He must've meant All Might's limit-- that he'd already passed it today.'

"GO GET 'IM!! GET'EM IN THE JUNK!!" Hyped to see the number one hero beat the monster to the pulp.

'And only I...'

"Guess we were worried for nothing... He's unreal."

'And only I know...' Hearing nothing but white noises, unable to hear the cheers and shouts from his peers and friend's, 'His secret.'

"Ughhh!!" Blood gushed through the nook of his teeth. An unexpected turn of events, Nonu now dug its claws into the blonde's sides. The upper quarter of his body appering through the ground by the warp user's portals, "So that's how it is!!"

"So you hoped to drive him into concrete and seal his movements?" Tomura, eye's wide almost popping in glee at the sign of All Might's blood, "It wouldn't have worked. Nomu is as powerful as you. Well done, Kurogiri. Perfect timing really."

Digging its claws deeper to his wounded side. All Might cringed at the tremendous pain, grasping the one hand that dug into his hidden scars. "Impressive, for first-time offenders. But prepare yourselves!!"

"I can't say I much like the idea of having blood and guts inside my gate, but if they're yours, I'll happily oblige." Narrowing his golden eye's on the man, "You see, it's Nomu's job to get around that blinding speed of yours and hold you down. And it's my job to closw the warp gate on you while you're halfway through and immobilized." The morbid and deadly imagery was clear to everyone, "Thereby cutting you in two."

"Tsuyu!" Hearing her name, the girl became surprised at the lack of fluster and nervousness from the greenette, "What is it, Midoriya-chan?"

"Take Aizawa-sensee for me!!" Carefully placing down the unconscious hero. Tsuyu blinked in confusion, "Sure, but what're you--" But the greenette sped off before she could finish her question. Heading back towards the three villains and All Might, 'No, All Might. There's are still so many things...' Clear tears sprung from his eye's, 'So many!!' Clenching his fists, determined to fight beside his mentor, 'That I need you to teach me!!'

Bellowing out in his charge, "ALL MIGHT!!" Blinded by his desperation to save All Might that the warp user scoffed at tge child's running form, "Foolish."

'Midoriya-shonen!! Don't--'

"GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!! DEKU!!" Blasting at the neck brace armor the villain wore. Slamming him down to the ground and apprehending him. Izuku was in awe-shock at the explosive blonde's sudden entrance. But he wasn't alone...

Speeding frost of hard ice froze over half of the creature's body. Freezing its right side and stopping that sides nerves, "So I heard you people are here to kill All Might and Dragoon-san."

"GAHH!!" Swipping at Shigiraki, only for him to immediately dodge and put distance between him and Kirishima. Narrowing his eye's at the gray haired villain, "Crap! Almost had'em!"

Katsuki smirked down at the immobilized warp user, "You're not all that. You misty fuck!!"

"But scum like you could never kill the Symbol of Peace." Shoto narrowed his miss-matched eye's at the last villain, the leader of this skirmish.

Surprised to see the three teens, "Kacchan! Kirishima-san! Todoroki-san!"

Shivering at the sudden chill, "Frosty!" Surprisingly, Nomu's hold loosened due to the freezing cold and the shut down of its nerves. Giving All Might the chance he needed to escape, gripping its hand off and throwing himself off. Now all four were against one enemy.

Monstrous Hero- My Hero Academia x Fairy Tail (Oc)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara