Koyuki and Friends Shenanigans OVA- Dorm Break in Prank

An- Inspired by David Dobrik's prank.

Katsuki, Koyuki, Hanta glared down at the people before them, clearly ticked off beyond belief. Seeming ready to rip these people apart for what they have done. While Tsuyu, Toru, Momo, and Ochako tried to calm both Daisy and Koji, as well as Yuga. The three breathing through brown bags, trying to calm their racing hearts. There were those beside the much angered and ready to explode people, standing ready to stop them were Izuku, Eijirou, Tenya, Ojiro, Fumikage, Mezo, Rikido, Shoto. Which leaves both Denki and Minoru to stay a safe distance from the three angered trio.

Why were they reacting this way you ask? Let's go back three minutes ago.

In the main room, everyone spread out and respectively did their own thing. Momo heating up herbal tea with Rikido baking sweets to share with the rest. In the coffee table, Mina, Denki, Hanta, and Ochako played Black Jack; betting sweets and junk food as their chips. Shuffling and smirking and or smirking at the other players. Tenya inspecting around the room, in case anything was misplaced or if someone left their items. For example, Denki leaving his game cartage or socks, Koyuki's shirt and Stitch plush, and someone's candies and junk food. Toru and Ojiro watched the TV, time to time watched those playing cards. Tsuyu offering her assistance to both sweet baker and tea lover, which they were very thankful for the help. Koji, also sitting on the couch, petting his rabbit. The rest were in their rooms, doing their own thing.

Everything was calm, nothing seemed could ruin the moment for anyone. That is till things turned...

"Hah! I won!" Mina cheered, being the closes to twenty-one. Wrapping her arm over the sweets and other snacks; smirking at the groans and awes. Giggling happily.

Placing the ringed chips on the table, "One more!" Determined to beat the pinkette. Both Sero and Uraraka agreed and pulled out more of their sweets. Mina puffed her chest proudly, "Heh heh!" Betting three more sweets to the table, "Alright..." Slowly coming to stop, starring at something behind the raven haired and brunette, "What the hell..."

Hearing Ashido's low mutter, both Toru and Mashirao glanced to the girl then realized the figure by the door. Tensing in horror.

Seeing them tense and Mina's frozen state, even worse when she muttered, "Uraraka-chan, Sero-kun. Get ready." At her order, they slowly glanced behind them and tensed as well. A figure, somewhere around five feet, brown pants, black shirt and coat, and to make things more suspicious, a white ski mask. It might as well be a shorter version of Jason Voorhees, with the exception of machete in hand.

Quickly noticing the others silence, Yaoyorozu, Asui, Sato, and Iida turned to them and froze. Seeing the figure as well.

Pure and utter silence, that is till Hanta launched tapes towards the figure. Ochako and Ojiro rushed to them as well. The figure evaded the tapes swiftly, pivoting and dashed outside to escape from the two following after them. Tenya ran behind them, drifting on the ground and searched for the person. Not seeing them around the premise. Unnerved, he ran back inside and heard the rest chattering:

"Did anybody see their face?!" The blonde looked out the window, checking where the figure ran off to.

"What the fuck was that?!" Shaken that someone actually invaded their dorms. After everything the school has done to stop this and all of the sudden this happens.

"Kaminari-san, Sero-san, what's going on?" Izuku entered the room, hearing their shouting and chatter. Looking at everyone, he could feel the tension in the air. If he had a knife, he could cut the tension that's strongly in the air.

"Midoriya-san." Jumping in surprise, clearly not expecting his entrance; seeing her hand pressed over her racing heart. She too, couldn't believe someone invaded the school.