First Day!

Spring had arrived, with spring, came a new year and the first semester of high school for the young hero and wizard.

"These school uniforms are really tight around the chest..." Continuing to pull the buttons together, only for another button to snap open. Since Izuku was still changing, Inko and Daisy tried to help the girl. To an extant of their abilities of Koyuki's blouse buttons problem.

"Ko-Koyuki, you should've measured your bust size before sending in your size." Inko giggled slightly at Koyuki's frustrated reactions. For an adolescent, she had quite the bust size.

"I did. I think it grew a bit..." Pressing her chest and pulling the middle portion. Only to give up and pull over the schools grey coat. Inko deadpanning with a bit of a sweatdrop, 'Earthland girls grow quick!'

(No, that's just Koyuki's growth...)

"Koyuki, are you ready?" Izuku called from the other side of the door. Not wanting to repeat what happened last time...

"As best I can!" Making do with her grey undershirt under the white blouse. Grabbing her shoulder bag, the two Midoriya's thought it would be time the girl would be responsible for her stuff.

Exiting Izuku's room and arriving into the kitchin. The greenette on the floor, quickly tying his shoe laces. While calling out behind him to the Dragon Slayer, "Got your bag?"

"Yeah."

"Your student I.D?"

"Yeah

"Did you even bring your cellphone we bought you?"

"That thing stings and makes my ears ring! Its a demons curse I tell you!" Confirming she left it charging and won't be bringing the device. Even begging won't help for this case.

Inko watched this fondly, the scene before her was pretty comical and endearing. Her son asking Koyuki if she had everything needed, she was about to do the same, but it seems he had his own worries at the moment. It truly did bring warmth to her heart at seeing Izuku get into the school of his dreams, along side Koyuki with Daisy in the mage's arms.

The two wearing the official uniforms of U.A. Academy.

"Izuku, Koyuki" cutting them off of their aruging over taking the phone. The two turned to the woman in confusion, as Inko fumbled her hands a bit then smiled up to the two with tears brimming, "You both look amazing."

"Thanks okaa-san..."

"Ah shucks...you're to make me blush..." As Koyuki rubbed under her nose, red blush growing on her cheeks.

With that, the two said their goodbyes to their guardian/mother. Until Izuku reminded them what they have to take for the rest of their high school experience...

"We better hurry to catch the train."

"CAN'T WE WALK?!"

"This place is huge..." Awed the Midoriya, rushing down the hall with his mage friend behind.

"No kidding..." Looking around the walls and giant windows. Able to see the bright blue sky, 'Man...Spring season is rolling in.' Sensing the change of humidity in the air, already missing the freezing weathers. But welcomed it.

"Found it, Koyuki..." Staring up at the obvious '1-A' door. Luckily, the two had the same homeroom throughout the semester.

"It'll be just the elites from that group of examinees..." Mumbled out Izuku, nervousness hitting already. Not even on the other side and was already feeling his heartbeating erratically. Almost flinching at the soft pat on his shoulder, glancing behind the smiling Dragon Slayer. Nodding to the boy, signalling he had her support.