My Sweet Addiction, You

An- My steamy artwork of our Kozuki/Izuyuki couple~~ 

====

"Do you think your brother hates me?" Was the first thing Izuku asked after their tense conversation with the eldest Dragneel. After the announcement of their relationship, many took the news with such positivity; however, it was expected that they would have an important talk from someone. They just didn't predict it would be Natsu who would anchor them and remind if certain things do occur, it is their ultimate choice. on the matter. Moreover, the greenette seemed albeit downtrodden after his conversation with the man. Currently, the two were heading to Izuku's room to enjoy their remaining weekend.

Her brows furrowing from hearing Izuku's meek question, "Why would you ask that?"

"For being in a relationship with you." Of course any parent and or sibling would be hostile and on edge with the male deciding to court their family. Meekly scratching his freckled cheeks, still remembering their encounter long ago. "Also, he seemed on edge when I sat close to you the first time he and I met." Oh, how the pinkette didn't hide their criticizing frown while pointing the two together. He could still feel the heated scowl behind the man's eyes, eying him heatedly.

Entering his room with the girl eying the meek greenette.

"Oh...?" Surprised at the mention of the previous event. Embarrassed on their behalf for her brother's behavior during that day. But could hide her snort, "Nah! Natsu is just an overprotective brother." That was the truth there. Natsu was like that when men flirted her way, even few woman back in the days. Like how Sting pointed her growth and openly flirted before the male Dragneel, and they still lived to stand. "He does that a lot."

Emeralds glancing away from Koyuki's bright smile, feeling albeit bashful that he worried so much when he lover didn't feel that concerned with her brother's attitude. "I guess it would make reasonable sense." And he was correct, many male familial would likely prep the male lover's with tense hostility for them to admit submission or attempts to embarrass both lovers about the laughable stories.

"Why? Are you worried he'll resent you?"

Unable to hide it from her, he nodded. "Mhm."

"Oh, Izuku." Surprised at first from hearing this honesty, but smiled warmly in seeing her bashful lover look away with rosy cheeks. Wrapping her arms around his shoulder, allowing her fingers to thread into his curls. Massaging their scalp to ease any worries left in their mind. "You shouldn't worry about it so much." Natsu may seem that way, but her brother was too kind to hate anyone. Even if they decided to be in a relationship, her brother still wouldn't hate the person because this was his sister's choice. Tense? Yes. Resentful? The man couldn't do it even he tried.

Leaning against her touch, loving her gentle gesture towards him. "I want to leave a good impression on him." Glancing up to meet warm obsidians, "He is your brother, Koyuki." His own hand cupped over hers, larger in comparison. As his thumbs caressed her skin lovingly. "Of course your brother's approval meant so much to me, if it made you happy."

Feeling warmth fill her chest, as well her heart fluttering happily in delight from his reason of worrying so much. It brew a sense of want. A want to just smother him and rain affection on her love. And she has just the thought to show how much he meant to her. "You know..." Pausing to see if he was paying full attention, smiling to herself when he did glance up. "It's said that dragons are greedy over their treasures, and it's true."

"Koyuki?"

Smiling at the curiousness gleaming behind Izuku's eyes, controlling the thought of just pecking his forehead for just from the look alone. "Dragon Slayers are very territorial and protective of those precious to them, Izuku; yet we can't be selfish and smoother them." It seemed he was slowly understanding now, with those raised by dragons, it was inevitable they'll adopt their parents little characters. Mainly the one stereotype children's fairytales escribe of the mythical creatures. "Like a rare seed, we want them to grow and bask in the sun. We may get greedy and want things all to ourselves, but we're happy enough to know they'll come back to us." Indeed, many Slayers had these problems, but won't allow such greediness ruin a relationship. But will use the emotion to protect those closes to them and fight with everything they've got.