The End of Winter

An- Artwork by YuiandKichigo. I'm not gonna lie, I got f*ckin teary eyed in a certain part!!

Bewildered that these two forms damaged him in such way, "This is Dragon Force and some mode?!"

"I learned this from Igneel himself!" Landing on a debris that was falling from the skies, "Dragon Slayer Secret Attack: Blaze of Fire Phoenix Sword!!" Rocketing off the debris and delivered at devastating attack, striking directly under the demons chin. However, Natsu's Dragon Force was brief and lost his form.

Seeing this the demon angrily flew to the pinkette, but the Dragneel suddenly disappeared. Utterly shocked at first, until his wings were suddenly chained from behind by flaming waters; snapping back and to see the two siblings free-riding his back. Koyuki carrying her brother under her arm's and glared down at the demon, "Don't touch my brother."

Even with the low stamina of magic, Natsu smirked tiredly at his sister, "When did you get a Fire-Water mode?"

"Circumstances." Being brief and quick with her answer.

"You wretch!!" Enraged that a mere walking ice that was hosting a human soul got behind him and chained his wings.

"Gray!!" Snapping to where the pinkette was calling and froze in shock at the ravenette pulling back the string of his iced made bow. Holy ethereal blue glowed from his hands, "Ice Demon Zero's Bow of Annihilation!!" Firing the power, thus for the girl to leap off the demon and flew in bodies of water, fire, and steam; carrying her brother away from the strike. Hearing the demon screech behind them. Seeing them crash to the earth bellow in his normal form.

Landing on the ground with a run, almost tripping forward. Panting in exhaustion as well, but smiled broadly, "We did it..." Allowing her fussy brother, who wanted to stand on his own feet; however, couldn't stand without the assistance of Koyuki, "Hell ya we did."

"No." Snapping to Gray's direction, "It's not over yet. I still have to eliminate END."

"The book! Natsu!" Remembering the item of importance, panicking if the item was destroyed from their battle against Mard Geer. Natsu, also remembering about the book, perked up, "Oh yeah! The book!" Stepping forward, but almost tumbled if Koyuki didn't catch him, "Natsu, be careful."

"Igneel told me to get it and give it him." But the two tensed at Gray's next words, "Sorry, but I'm destroying it."

"Gray." Warned the Dragoon. Seeing the man stalk away and grab the old beaten book within his clutches.

Tiredly narrowing on his rival, "You jerk! Don't give me that shit!"

"You're the one spouting shit! This is the creep that made Tartaros!" Yapping back at the Dragneel, holding the book firmly, "And it's one of the ultimate volumes in the Book of Zeref. I don't know where the hell its twin is, but we gotta destroy the sibling while we still can!"

"We made a promise to Papa and Igneel!" Bellowing at Gray, upset that their guildmate was neglecting their wishes and the promise they made to their fathers'. Natsu, dark brown orbs narrowed to reptilian pupils, raved back, "Hand it over!"

"No." The three were tensed and or indifferent to the other.

Suddenly, the earth begun to shake beneath their feet.

"What is that?!" Fumbling around from the trembling, almost falling forward from holding onto her brother with his weight.

"It's..." Muttered Natsu, a single nervous sweat cascaded down his cheek, "Don't tell me it's Face?!"