Provisional License Exams: Rescue

An- My artwork.

"Terrorist have launched a massive attack!" Many flinched at the voice blaring through the intercom, "There's widescale destruction throughout the city. Buildings are collapsing and people are injured!" Both Koyuki and Yuki snapped up to the opening ceiling, "With most of the roads out of commission, rescue and relief squads are having a hard time reaching the scene! Until they arrive, it's up to you heroes to take charge and rescue civilians." The moment the walls touched the ground, the Dragon Slayer twins were off without hesitation, "Save every life you can!!"

Not realizing she had a group following behind her without a second thought, but her classmates noticed quickly. Ochako and Eijirou recognizing them as the wizards that fought Koyuki, 'They're still after her?!' Yet they didn't hold smirks nor smiles of excitement, but seriousness at the situation before them.

Hana narrowed her magenta orbs at the disaster, memories of her younger-self shaking in fear; the city was under attack mythical creatures that were assumed dead, but were suddenly appearing. But did caught sight of a certain silver haired mage, that she aspired to be, rush into the battle with no fear, but resolve to fight against these beasts, 'It's not close, but ut reminds me of that day...'

Yuki glanced back with narrowed azures, unsure why these mages followed, "If you're planning to fight us, do it another time. We're in the middle of a faux disaster and must be taken serious."

"So cool!!" Rebecca squealed at the clone's seriousness for this test, even if it was just an act for the students to take serious towards the disaster.

Shira smirked, admiring the maturity they- the silverettes' held, "Nah, we're just following a fellow mage; hoping we get some guidance." Rolling the sucker in her mouth and admitted with a tinge of embarrassment, "I don't have the experience to proceed with disasters nor attacks..."

The God Slayers nodded in agreement, Charles speaking on his and his sister's behalf, "We've seen you and Fairy Tail during the GMG and the sudden attack.

Koyuki glanced back in surprise, before turning back ahead, 'They're just kids.' She could imagine them seven years younger, following behind her, 'They're following me because I'm basically a veteran in their eyes...' Smiling gently, 'I'm glad I can give some guidance to the younger generation.' Snapping ahead with a broad smile, "All right! If you wanna pass this and make things go smoothly, follow my orders! We got ourselves injured people and we have to assist as many as we can!"

Receiving strong cries of "Right!" She could feel the smiles on their faces. It is if they were not just watching Fairy Tail in their work, they were apart of it-- As if they were apart of Fairy Tail and they were a team with the Snow Fairy and Siren.

Shira and Koyuki quickly spotted a waving arm, the ravennette pointing it out quickly, "An injured citizen spotted!"

"All right!" Sniffing around deeply, snapping back to the group, "There's more close by the area, though it really reeks of chemicals, they're heavily injured." Pointing where she located the scents coming from, "Assist and be mindful of their mindset- they're hurt and scared- so calm them as best!"

Rebecca pushed up her lenses, "Siren! I have knowledge on healing magic, please bring the injured to me."

"You heard her! Let's go!" With that they split up and begun their mission as a team.

Koyuki and Yuki rushed to the waving arm under the rubble, 'How and why the hell did this actor or actress go to such length to do that?' But shook the question off and called out, "Don't panic, we heroes are here!" Yuki joining in to calm the person while Koyuki felt the area, incase any movement of the rubble from collapsing on the person under, "Stay calm and I need you to talk to me while my sis removes the rubble from you, can you do that for me?"