My Sunshine

An- This steamy artwork of Izuku's intimate imagination scene with Koyuki by Lilliana.

====

After last night's night terror incident, class A's held this aura of tension. Many of their peers and teachers begun to notice their sudden drop of performance during classes such as English. Present Mic couldn't help to compare this as an avalanche waiting to fall if he so much as speaks above volume. Eyes flicking behind their sunglasses, noticing the dark circles appearing under their eyes. As if they've had any proper hours of sleep. Unsure as to what kept them awake during last night. Even Midnight, who kept glancing certain students- specifically Katsuki- for any spastic reaction. Such as the time he had a panic attack after the time five of their students went on a scourge against the mafia with their work studies. That time was saddening for the school staff. How Aizawa and All Might came rushing in, almost slamming against the double doors. Toshinori felt a mix of being frazzled from sprinting his room to class A's dorm and heartbreak upon seeing Bakugou cling onto Dragneel with shivers consuming their body. The only way to calm the boy's tremors instantly was to call in Kayami Nemuri. Using her Quirk on the teen to calm their nerves and for the adults to take the boy back to their room. Not leaving till they knew nothing will affect the boy during his sleep.
Concerning many from such sudden change from them all.
One particular green haired One For All user held high concern for one person alone. Izuku worried about Koyuki's mental and emotional state of being. Of course he understood her fear. How couldn't he when he, too, saw Acnologia in his dreams as well. Furthermore, he wasn't alone in housing concern for the youngest Dragneel.

"It's not that we're not worried about some powerful dragon coming in and attacking us." Hanta, who seemed to be on his phone and texting with someone currently. Many suspecting it to be Hana. Assuming it's his form to ease his mind from what's happened last night. Turning to Midoriya with a concerned look. Koji nodded in agreement with Sero, holding pure worry for his classmate. "We're more worried of Dragneel."

Tsuyu joined in along the conversation, "She's taking this the hardest out of all of us." The amphibian Quirk user turned to Mina who groaned in exhaustion, but peaked up to Izuku while rubbing her temple to rid sleep. Adding her own thoughts too about her fellow pinkette, "Especially after your rough sketch of her enemy." Shivering slightly, as if she just witnessed something so paranormal and spooked her out of her roots. Rubbing her elbows to rid the goosebumps growing on her skin, "That still gives me chills!"

Fumikage hummed in agreement, arms crossed from the whole conversation. "Quite the spectacle you've shown, Midoriya-san."
Sato had to nod in agreement and mutter, "I'm gonna need to buy ice cream from what just happened."

Yuga, who tried to seem as if he wasn't affected by witnessing Midoriya sketch out a monstrous creature that could blast districts flat, held a shaky upside 'V' smile. "I-I'm not scared of a drawing!" Almost openly flushing when Asui bluntly pointed his contradictions, "You're shivering, Aoyama."

"As cool the dragon drawing looked," Denki butted in about the sketch of Acnologia, many could see the cold sweat on the electric blonde, "It seriously had such creepiness in those eyes." He didn't know how else to explain more than those eyes were just unsettling. Many nods and of agreement to the boy's words, they all felt that equally unsettling feel the dark creature hold.
Kyoka rose a brow to Kaminari's words, but didn't deny what they noticed the most. "Yeah, they seemed hollow and dead."

"She must be terrified that something like this is happening." Ochako constantly glanced outside, knowing that Koyuki is currently out of the classroom to hear their conversation. Hagakure nodded to the brunette's assessment of her best friend's fear. Seeing Toru's shoulders moved side to side, seeming to fumble in concern. "She worries more about our safety over her own."