Rescue Mission: Heroes

An- Artwork from xlil devil darlin.

"Easerhead, you claim it's for the students safety , but in the middle of it all, you urged the students themselves to fight." Another reporter stood and presented their statement. Reading off their notes they've written, "What were your intentions, at that point?"

"Since we had no way of grasping the full nature of the situation. I mad that decision in an attempt to avoid the worst-case scenario." Relaying the press calmly, even his coworker felt nervous sweat at the hard hitting question from the news reporter.

"Worst-case scenario?" Miffed at the hero's response, "How else would you describe a situation where twenty-seven were wounded and two kidnapped?"

"At that moment, the worst case I could imagine involved the deaths of my students." Not holding back what the possibility could have held to the others of he did not allow the students to fight back when their own lives were at stake. It at least countered and answered the reporter's question. Which the principle continued to further explain, "It became clear that the gas responsible for most of the harm was a villain's Quirk-- One with a soporific effect. Kendo-san's and Tetsutetsu-san's Quick thinking was responsible for minimizing the damage. The students have all received psychological evaluations, and none seem to have suffered emotional trauma."

"Is that meant to be a silver lining?" A quick demand to such question. Thankfully the clever creature was calm in answering, "We believe that the worst has been avoided as long as the students still have their futures."

"Can you say the same about Bakugou-san, who was abducted?" The man furthered explained to such question, "He won your sports festival. He struggled valiantly against a powerful villain during the sludge incident. His impressive record implies the making of a tough hero," becoming pressing with such question after question, "yet he showed a rather violent side of himself after his festival victory. An attitude that persisted up through the awards ceremony. We've already caught glimpses, here and there of his mental instability." Further adding to the tense and heated scowl the man was receiving from Aizawa, "And let us not forget about Dragoon-san. Yes, a fine Samaritan to the public, in their aids against villainy. But has become quite the troublemaker with the laws. Especially the fact she has searched out Stain, wounded, and was saved by number two hero, Endeavor, in the end. Showing that her recklessness can very well effect others those with her. What if she doing this to go against the government by breaking these laws?" His next words could very well make any parent, teacher, or friend explode against the reports next words, "What if it was those very qualities that made them a target? What if a skilled manipulator gets to them and sends them down a path of evil? Can you provide proof that as you say that those two still have a future?"

It was then the man, Shota Aizawa, finally stood. A dark look on his face, glaring down the man. It almost seemed like he would just up and explode for his hatred and annoyance with the media; yet that wasn't the case, he finally bowed his head low to the press, "Any lapse in their behavior is my failing." But was yet to finish, "Still, Bakugou behaved that way at the sports festival because he has such strong convictions and ideal. And Dragoon has the character to bare responsibility more than she can carry, yet still bares through such situations. More than anyone, they pursue the title of top hero with everything they got." Even though that may not be true for the mage, the girl didn't need a title to show it, she'll earn it. "If the villains have mistaken that for a weakness, then their thought process is indeed superficial."