Life Continues on and it's almost time for future plans

More months Later...

It was another morning in the city, people were doing their daily routines, minding their own business. Until an angry yell of a villain ruined that daily norm, unless you're in a world full of Quirks, this is normal too.

The only thing not so normal...

"I WANT TO FIGHT IT!"

"KOYUKI, THAT IS FOR THE HEROES TO HANDLE!"

Two fourteen year old teens (and an orange cat in the boys yellow backpack) were in the front crowd where a new rogue villain was causing giant commotion, pun intended. Izuku had his arms locked under Koyuki's, restraining her back from joining the fight with the best of his abilities. Which was not much, since the girl was really strong in strength. Begging was a far better option to restrain her back, it seemed to work for now.

If there's one thing he's already learned about Koyuki, it's the fact that she loves to join fights.

Over the course of time Koyuki has lived with the Midoriya's, the mage was far from sane, or bluntly, normal in their world's standards. If you include sleeping habits,

Izuku blinked awake and not to his surprise anymore, Koyuki's face was near his. Hearing her soft snoring near his redden ears. Never will he get used to this strange habit. Daisy already gave up and mumbled, "It must be a Dragon Slayer thing."

What ever that means?

Giant appetite,

"Hey Inko, I caught giant tuna and deer for tonight's meal." The teen was literally carrying two wild animals three times her sizes! The deer wasn't even a deer, it was a full grown male buck!

"Ko-Ko-Koyuki?" Stuttered Inko, clearly aghast that the girl even brought such things home. "Why did you-- How did you?"

"I use to hunt a lot when I was alone or my brother and I didn't have enough money for food." As the silverette began her track to the kitchen. Carrying in the two giant catches of her hunt.

Inko turned to the impassive Daisy for answers, "Trust me, you'll want her to hunt daily. Dragon Slayers have HUGE apittites, well, some. But-- Ju-just trust me."

"Inko, we're missing ice again. I'll drink water from the sink instead!" Koyuki, calling from the kitchen.

"We have water bottles, Koyuki!"

Not understanding that none married boys AND girls don't bathe together!!

"Hey Izuku~"

"Eep!" Squealing in surprise, Izuku ducked deeper in the water of their small bath. Only his head was above waters, face ablazed in the color of bright cherry red. Shaking in nervousness and shyness at seeing the naked figure of Koyuki--

NAKED!

"Koyuku?!" Facing away from the sultry figure of the girl. It was not a lie when the mage had a curvias figure than any girl in their middle school. In fact, Koyuki was very popular with the boys and few girls. Receiving many love letters on a weekly and daily basis. Not just her figure, but her exotic features made her stand out, her bold and confidant persona just made anyone want to know the girl more on a personal level.

"What's the matter, Izuku?" Titling her head in confusion at Izuku's jumpy reaction. Izuku only ducked underwater and covered his red, burning, face 'This cannot be happening!'