Katsuki vs Koyuki vs Izuku [Part 3]

An- Artwork from x shls detective x from Quotev.

In the CCTV room, All Might and the rest felt cold sweat at Ko's smirking figure stalk her way towards Izuku's cornered direction.

"This doesn't look well for Midoriya-kun..." Commented Toru, seeing as Ko completely blocked all of his escape routes. It was both amazing and terrifying to see how well Koyuki is in combat. She right away handled both of her opponents' and pinned them to the corners now. Ko blocking all of Izuku's escape routes and Yuki using Katsuki's blind anger against him.

"Mm. Seeing Dragoon-san in action proves why she's on the number one for first years. It's like watching a pro fighting a bunch of untrained rookies." Sero added his thoughts, nervous sweat on his face.

"But man... That's pretty unmanly- ah- unwomanly? To corner her opponents like that." Kirishima added his own thoughts, even though he wouldn't fight like that as the two silverrete's.

"It's not about fairness. Dragoon-san is actually clever in doing this against the two." Spoke up the split colored teen. Face completely dispassionate, but was very focused on the two Dragon Slayers.

"Huh?" Hummed the invisible girl, wondering what he meant. It was Momo who spoke the reason behind this, "She right away assessed the situation with the two: pinning Midoriya-san, since he hasn't used his Quirk and the fact it will damage his limbs upon use. Bakugou-san is blindly fighting his enemies and she's using that against him. Keeping him in place while her clone focuses on Midoriya-san and take him out the quickest. If successful, they'll regroup and quickly take out Bakugou-san then so on with the rest."

Many awed at her words. If anything, it was the best plan of action in battle! Toru peeped out excitement, "So cool!! Yaoyorozu-san, you right away knew her plan?!"

"It's just an assumption..." Blushing a bit at the girl's words. But returned to watching the cameras and the heroes and villains battle.

'It's not an assumption, it's a fact...' All Might thought to himself, eye's never leaving the cornered greenette. 'Midoriya-shonen...'

'What do I do?!' Izuku was internally panicking, all of his escape routes were blocked by cold thick walls of ice. The only escape is behind Ko, who was stalking his way with a menacing smirk, 'If I use One For All here and blindly, not only will it destroy half the building. I'll be crippled in this fight!'

"Come on, Izuku..." Face shadowed, leaving her eye's to glow sinisterly, a smile to match. "I'm treating you both like equal opponents..." Slamming her ice-like scaled fists together, the sound vibrating around the walls. As if hearing metal hitting metal, "so I won't hold back~"

"Damn..." Cursing lightly, suddenly, his transceiver beeping. Hearing Ochako's voice, "Deku-kun!"

"Uraraka-san! What is it-?!" Quickly dodging a flying fist, "Don't ignore your enemy!!" Spinning her leg back and connecting his abdomen. Crying out both from pain and shock at the swift attack. Rolling on the ground, but quickly got back up. Holding his, now bruised, rib.

"DEKU-KUN?!" Cried out Ochako, hearing all of this on the earpiece.

"I-I'm fine!" Rasped out the greenette, "What happened?"

"I-Iida-kun found me! Sorry!" Ashamed of being caught, "I'm inching back, but..."

"Where are you?" Rolling out of the way of Ko's pounce. Dashing away for distance, "Fifth floor. Right in the center!"

Upon hearing this, his green orbs never left the rising Dragon Slayer, 'So right above me!!' Ko spun around, charging once again at the Midoriya. Izuku readied to dodge the Slayer, grasping a tape in his poach, 'Only a little time left! And it's their win if we run out the clock!'