A Terrifying Nightmare or Premonition

An- My artwork of these Slayers.

=====

Are you prepared for the fate that many Dragon Slayers must face?

----

Izuku couldn't comprehend how it happened, but it was so sudden. After their intense Hero lessons and polishing on basic Quirk stamina, Midoriya was about ready to sleep. Skipping shower and joined his lover's in their shared bed. Once his head snuggled against Koyuki's shoulder and embracing her close to his exhausted form, he fell instantly asleep. The next thing he knew, he was standing in a dark domain that seemed like an endless abyss. Not only that, but his whole body seemed to not all be there. From his nose and below, his whole body was nothing but a shadowy wisp. It felt awfully strange and disturbing, feeling his face and yet was able to feel his skin under his shadowy fingertips, yet still couldn't comprehend what was happening.

Emeralds searching for something, landing on rows of people that seemed awfully familiar to him. Memories of the day Shinso had him under his clutches and brainwashed him. Before he thought he was going to lose due to his stupidity for being instigated from Hitoshi's plan to gain a response then seeing shadowed faces that looked onto him. Almost as if they heard his cries to stop himself from leaving the lines and ultimately snapping him out.
The first one that's closes to him from the row was a woman with ebony locks of hair with a small ponytail held high up. Yellow gloves and a beige cape fluttered behind her back. Dark body suit that showed her strong abs, plus being sleeveless revealed her formed muscles.
Next to the ebony haired woman is a man, what stood out was their intense gaze that stared out to the darkness. Completely bold with the exception of sideburns and a scraggy beard. Next to the scraggy man was a younger gentleman with just as dark hair as the woman, seeming impassive to all. While the rest of those down the row were either shadowed or barely shaping a visible face to put to description.

Until suddenly those people faded into shadowy like mist and reformed into something else, another person. Standing ways down from Midoriya and grinned an unnerving smile. Wearing a wrinkled tuxedo with their buttons unbuttoned and had their hands lazily in their pockets of their stylish trunks. "Why struggle? Join me, my dear foolish Ototo-chan." Freezing in his spot from the cold sensation quivering down the greenette's body.

"Never. You're wrong, and I can't forgive all you've done, Onii-san!" Emeralds snapping to the second person, never noticing their presence since the other man stood out with the whirlwinds of mist hitting their back. But the way the second person bit out wrathfully to the first man sounded hostile.

"Why the hurtful tone?" Izuku could feel the shivers of panic and alert from the first voice once again, "Especially since I'm meeting you halfway. Or is tolerance not included in your righteous ideals?"

'I'd never forget that voice!' Cold shivers and what ever skin that could be seen paled tremendously from the voice alone. 'All For One! The two brothers... Which means the younger one...' Turning to the second person and obviously the youngest brother, 'The first wielder.'

Snapping back out of his thoughts once hearing the youngest brother bit out, "The world's in chaos now! And Meta Powers should never be used for personal gains. Yet all you think about is how to fulfill your own desires!" Frowning to this at the old name for Quirks when the world had yet to grasp the concept what Quirks were and capable of.

"But I give back to them, don't I?" Chuckling at their brother's voice of hostility and anger. Almost seeming to find it laughable and childish in a way. Turning to a certain direction and waving two shadows to come over, "Come, you two." Willingly obeying to the man, both figures stepped closer for them to see them. All For One gesturing to the man with harden-like jaw, their skin creating a harsh exterior with razor jaws protruding from beneath their lips. "This one's jaw underwent a transformation. Those fangs just continue to sprout all over. He's a kind reserved man who has to care for his aging parents. But those very same parents chased him out, calling him a diseased monster." The gestured to the second figure, a man who seemed openly hostile from the dark look in their pupils and the deep frown on their face. Nothing out of the ordinary on the man's form, which could quickly conclude the man had no Quirk from the eldest brother's reveal, "While this one has no ability at all. Walking home from work one night, he was assaulted by a gang of Metas. The taser he carried for self-defense proved useless, and an attacker with tentacles for hair crippled him."