Day Two in Training

An- Artwork from uwu.

It was the second day of their summer camp training. The sun barely peaking over the mountains overhead their location. Clear exhaustion was on everyone's form. Many held bedheads, dazed eyes, even yawned tiredly upon being awaken from their mats.

However, there was one party member missing from the group. Both Toru and Ochako realized this immediately; Hagakure asking this openly if anyone had seen the silverette, "Where's Koyuki-chan?"

Ashido noticing Koyuki's absence as well, "I haven't seen her either, not even in her cot."

It seemed their homeroom teacher knew of her whereabouts, since they heard their tongue click in annoyance. Wait. Under the dark locks of raven hair, is he sporting a bruise on his left forehead? fast forward to the explanation and expectations of their training; they quickly heard heavy roars and battle cries, followed by something being smashed. Once entering the open fields where they shall do most of their training for the next five days, they finally see where their missing mage was: upper-cutting under the earth beasts throat, shattering through its body. Flipping back at the swipe from another incoming monster, skidding back on the dirt. Pressing all the force in her feet, which caused a huge dent in the earth and launched off towards the monster. Clenching her fist and piercing through the monster with a clean cut. Pixie-Bob, her opponent of the moment, crouched on the ground. Nervous and exhausted sweat pouring; watching the girl knocked one earth beast after another. Two new heroes were on the scene, but the most recognizable of the bunch, besides Pixie-Bob, is Mandalay.

Arms crossed, as she watched the girl's figure dashed back and forth; besting one beast to the next. Quickly realizing there were more eyes now, watching. Mandalay glanced behind towards the rest of 1-A with a welcoming smile, "Morning, everyone." Though she expected the gawking reactions of shock. Who wouldn't; the girl was strictly using her strength against these creatures that they fought with their Quirks against.

Ochako hummed in surprise upon seeing the Dragoon, "Koyuki-chan woke up early..."

The heroine snapped to their direction in shock upon hearing this. Did they not know? "Woke up early? She's been awake the whole time! From yesterday's training till now." At this news, many, as expected, openly spoke or cried their utter shock:

"Eh/Wha?!"

"Is she even human?!"

"You've been monitoring her all night?!" Izuku snapped back and forth to the woman and the Slayer, who swiped her leg and shattered the beast to rubble. Mandalay nodded in confirmation, thumb pointing at her colleagues and Aizawa, "Oh, we've been taking nightshifts to watch over her."

The greenette nervously glancing at the serious Dragoon, 'So she's doing her own training here as well...'

"And I thought our training courses would be tough... This kid must have gone through tough battles if she must train this intensely." Muttered Madalay, observing Koyuki's powerful form destroy each earth monster like nothing. Muscles pulsing with unbelievable strength that isn't assisted by Quirks, but pure monstrous power of strength. As Pixe-bob continued to create monstrous creatures after another, her figure sweating up a storm.

Snapping serious to the rest, "Alright! Enough gawking!" Smirking now, "It's time for you kids get into gear and smash your limits!" As well as the teachers if they have to assist this girl's training, glancing nervous to the blonde who's brows trembled in their concentration of conjuring more earth beasts. But was getting closer and closer to her limit with Koyuki's quick actions of defeating her monsters.

Hilariously enough, once class B arrived and saw the students of class A [and teachers, if they have to assist Koyuki's insane training.] Even though all four member of Wild, Wild Pussycats are together and Pixi-Bob posing with her teammates. Later flopping on her stomach on exhaustion, still conjuring the earth beasts. Which the students found out why the heroine was heavily exhausted once seeing Koyuki's form. One of them, Neito, sweating buckets of sweat, nervously commented, "A demon was among us this whole time..." Seeing that one caption of Koyuki obliterating the beast's head and glanced up, holding this sheen to her eye's. The perks of learning Erza's demonic glare. Thankfully, once they situated the rest of the young heroes-in-training, the buffer hero, Tiger. Similar suit as the women, that included the skirt, was dark brown. "Pixe! I'll take your shift." Interrupted Tiger.