Twinkling Little Star

An- My artwork of Koyuki Elaine Dragneel.

I'm certain, at some point, we are all thinking like this meme.

=======

Denial. Heartache. Anger. Depression. Many of these emotions coursed through the minds of our heroes, unable to stomach the fact their pasts have risen from the dead and are now used as puppets to combat them back. Like an antagonist fascinated with the heroes wave of emotions that'll plunge them into madness. This is what they faced.

Brandish, who dusted herself off from the soot after that tackle by the retired hero, briskly walked over towards the silent man, as Zeref watched stoically of the people fought their past with great difficulty. Either be denial or trauma to see them alive and standing among the breathing. Such human reactions many would show upon seeing deceased loved ones. While the man spectated, the granny's apple colored haired woman ripped the amulet out of Daisy's neck, causing the Exceed cry out at the abrupt force to steal. As she held it out the man sluggishly, "Here's the amulet."

Bort colored hues flickered towards the woman, delicately taking the accessory carefully out of their grasp. "Thank you, Brandish." Smiling softly down at the amulet, his thumb caressed the golden outlines. Flipping it over to inspect the four lettered words that's inscribed on the gold, EKED. The last two letters delicately scratched by careful hands, hands that he almost forgotten how they felt if not for the writings on this gem to remind him. Then there were the last two...
Skimming over them with such fondness, glancing over to the unconscious Dragneel, spotting her twitching subconsciously in her sleep state. Before his eyes then landed on the trembling children, furrowing his brows to crease an ominous shadow over his eyes. "Those children are important collateral."

Back in the fight, Izuku kicked off the ground before he was skewered by the pale haired wizard's giant cross they carried on their back. Flicking his wrist up for aim towards the man balanced on their large ornament they carry and shot off another wave. Gritting his teeth at the amount of power he has used for the remnants of time, he could already feel his bones grinding against each other from his Quirks immense power. At any rate, he'll become ragged and the enemy many take note of it if he spots any move becoming sluggish. Midoriya knew he needed to think of something and fast!

Crying out at the sudden shockwave, having rolled in time to evade its devastating aftereffects. Emeralds flicking to the shredded land in awe. 'I didn't cause that...' Following where the attack came from and paled as white as pure snow, unable to process who held their fist up from their expulsion on their fist. 'Shimura...san...' That's when he finally saw the extra figures around him. Mirio leaping away then rolling back from the rocketing stamps with tears staining his flushed cheeks, evading the lanky figures attacks. 'Sir Nighteye....' Then to Hado's loud sobbing, seeing the happy-go-lucky girl sob in a fatal position, seeming to attempt to block out the sight of the grey haired heroine that stood before the crying Third year. Haunting her with her presence alone. 'Ryukyu...'

Izuku couldn't understand what was happening. Is the dead actually resurrected back to the living?

He had to snap out of his stupor to block Larcade's fist but spat out spit the man struck his jaw. Glaring up to the wizard's calm, narrowed, eyes. Ignoring the painful throbbing on his struck cheek, certain it'll swell with an evident purple bruise. These mages are truly different than anything he's faced, both villain and wizards.

"Come on, Toshinori." Called out Nana, strutting over the panting Yagi, smirking teasingly at their exhausted form.

Watching them struggle to qualm their tremoring and readjust his grip on the large pistol. Almost slipping from the excessive sweat his panic secreted. Not only that, but their deep breathing made his nerves burn wildly, causing his muscles to tense. Approaching the shivering blonde, if Yagi could see himself and deceased mentor in this moment, he'd be stunned from how old and tired he seemed while their master looked youthful as the day they died.