Our Scars do not Define Us, We Define It: One on One and the Siren Sings

An- Overline from Acornshado, model and costume belongs to Violetky.

=====

With teams Shinso's surprising win, stealing the ten-million the last second and coming in first. Todoroki's team came in third place, with Tokoyami's quick reflex and thinking, he was able to nab large amount points for his teammates and came in fourth. Leaving Bakugou in second, much to the ash blonde's frustration.

Though, after the announcement for an hour break, Shoto pulled both Izuku and Koyuki aside. For whatever reason it may be, the split colored teen scowled down at the two. Izuku standing there nervously at the harsh stare, while his mage friend stared back with confused blue eyes.

"You wanted to talk? About what?" Asked the greenette, being the one to brake the silence. However, Shoto only continued to scowl at them, irking Koyuki at such glare. If she had Gajeel's personality, she would have taken it the wrong way for his stare and silence.

"Um..." Fidgeting a bit at the chrome teen's continuous glare, "You wanted to talk? The dining hall will be packed if we don't hurry." Only once again receive more silence. If it weren't for Koyuki's input on food, "Man, knowing Lunch Rush, he won't serve me extra if it is packed."

Izuku, glancing at his friend questionably, 'How is she able to act calm with such heated glare from Todoroki-kun?!'

Shoto, unamused at the girl's whining; but it did make him speak what's on his mind, "You overwhelmed me." Speaking towards the young Midoriya, "So much so that I broke my own pledge."

Both greenette and silverette glanced towards Shoto's left hand in his pocket, knowing that the teen did not favor using that side and Quirk. Not understanding what could be the reason to not using his other power in such fight, especially it could be used to his advantage against others.

"Iida-san, Kaminari-san, Yaoyorozu-san, Tokoyami-san, Uraraka-san. None of them felt it. In that last instant, I was the only one feeling that pressure." Slowly, bringing his left hand up and examined it, as if an answer shall appear. Even though he didn't include the Dragon Slayer, possibly because the one facing in the fight was Yu. But still, what he was implying was something that connected to one number one hero. For that, this worried the two at the quick connections Todoroki was making, even with these little details.

Feeling his heart thundering in worry, "So...what're you saying?"

"I felt the same pressure coming from you."

'Cheese and crackers, All Might. You think a power like that can be well hidden if passed.' Thought the Fairy Tail mage, trying to keep calm for Izuku's sake.

But his next words threw the two for a huge loop.

"So are you All Might's illegitimate child or something?" Hearing his assumption, the two froze for awhile. Until Koyuki begun to snicker then wheeze in laughter. Holding her stomach, as if in pain, while smacking the wall, "Oh...I can't...too funny! Too funny!" Izuku sweatdropping at his friend's laughter and reaction towards it, "Ko...Koyuki."

Now turning towards them with tears of laughter, "That's like saying I'm related to Zeref."

'KOYUKI!!!' Suddenly turning white in disbelief at her words of reference to her world. Especially if it's about one of her greatest evils' in her world. Shoto only blinked in great confusion at this new foreign name, "Who?"

"Okay, okay." Waving them off, "In other words, it's not possible." Becoming serious for this conversation and try to divert this topic of All Might, "I've seen who's Izuku's father and its not All Might."

Though that answered Shoto's question of Izuku being All Might's heir, it did not answer their secrecy, "So you know what he's hiding." Scowling at the Dragoon. Koyuki only deadpanning, 'This guy only wants quick facts! Jeez!'