Charging Cavalry!!

An- Artwork from Luna Valentine in Quotev.

"START!!"

At the commence of the third event, team Shinso charged forward. Many of the other teams like Hagakure and Tetsutetsu went for team Midoriya. Their team went for defense and stay away from Izuku's team, for now that is.

"WELL, BARELY TWO MINUTES HAVE PASSED, BUT THE BATTLEFIELD'S ALREADY CHAOTIC!" The mage glanced in time to see Izuku's team in midair, evading the others, "WITH EVERYONE SCRAMBLING FOR HEADBANDS, IT'S NOT JUST THE TEN MILLION OUT THERE! THOSE HIGHER RANKERS ARE WORTH A SHOT AS WELL!!"

With that said, few others from class B went for her team's points. Blocking their path, it was teams Rin and Kendo. Two of her friends, Sai and Kendo, smirked at the four teammates, "Sorry Dragoon-san, we'll be taking those points."

But their smirks were wiped away at Koyuki's brightening smile, "Let's do this girls!" two bright orbs were released from her body and metralized as the twins, Yu and Ki, also wearing the gym clothes like the rest. Both girls hopping upon being born, smirking at the two gob smacked teams, "YEAH!"

"OH MY GOD!! DRAGOON CAN MAKE CLONES?!" Were Present Mic's honest surprise, even going as far to move away and barely hear, "Since when?"

Releasing battle cries and charged at the two; Yu leaping onto the surprised Rin. Ki slipping under Kendo's team to dodge Sai's flames, it was strangely cold. But it did not stop the clone from leaping behind the rider and snatching their bandana, "Got it!"

"Oh no!" Cried out the auburn teen, snapping in time to see them rush away and back to the original. The raven haired teen clicked her tongue angrily, "Dammit!"

Both rushing back to the running team of Shinso, both girls sticking on each side and held their points to Hitoshi. Taking them with a peaked smile, "Oh? This is new."

Ojiro feeling a cold sweat falling on his temple, 'Dragoon-san's cloning!' Glancing each of their sides, seeing them be their side shield's, 'With it, none of the teams will have a chance to get any closer.'

'This is...'

"Yu, we need you to steal as much of the headbands as you can or keep our target at bay! If things get to hard for us, return." Ordered the Dragoon, leading them away from the intensifying battle for team Midoriya's points. The clone nodding and dashing off towards the growing crowd chasing team Midoriya. If you can't hunt the bigger prey, get the lesser ones.

Snapping to Ki now, "Ki, watch our blind spots. I'll guide us, kay." Glancing up at Hitoshi, receiving a nod of approval.

Yuga and Ojiro thought at the same time, '...the impenetrable ace!'

As Koyuki and Shinso smirked, their plans were going very smoothly. Protect their points, have Yu act as a hunter and Ki as their second shield and fighter. The mage glancing once more to the greenette, now Katsuki's team after Izuku, 'Sorry Izuku. But we will win.' Her azure orbs harden to a frown, hardening her resolve to beat her friend, 'That's a fact.'

"BOTH THE DOGGEDLY PURSUED FIRST PLACE TEAM AND ITS DTERMIND PURSUERS FROM CLASS A ARE NOTHING TO SNEEZE AT!" Commentated the blonde hero, seeing that many of class A did indeed choose to chase Izuku and not those with more points. Betting their skills and time to snatch it from the Midoriya, "LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT THE CURRENT POINT SPREAD...HOW ARE OUR TEAMS DOING AFTER SEVEN MINUTES OF PLAY?"

Total silence followed from the crowd, appalled at the scoreboard. Shinso quickly glanced up to see that they were at third place, with the total points of one thousand three hundred thirty-three. Below team Monoma and Midoriya, but above Tetsutetsu's team.
Yet what struck everyone odd was the sudden teams of class A were not the ones in the top six at least, "NOW WAIT JUST A SECOND! BESIDES MIDORIYA, CLASS A'S NOT LOOKING SO HOT. WHAT HAPPENED TO BAKUGOU?!"