A Man's Crual Fate. A Boy's Timid Heart.

It became apparent that both teens were affected on that day of encounter. The two were either distracted in thought or that the other felt so emotionally unstable that times they'll accidently release. The first being Izuku, his mind would become muddled that he'd forget he'd be in class; frantically trying to catch up where everyone was. Even during hero studies, he'd get himself in dangerous scenarios that needed his full attention, to which he almost drowned if it weren't for Aizawa's fibers reeling Midoriya in. Annoyed with his students lack of concentration, bluntly warning that if he caught him being distant, he'd pull the plug on his work studies. However, he wasn't alone. Koyuki seemed emotionally unstable and when frustrated with the debris from the water slide hit her, she purposely coated and annihilated half of USJ in thick ice. Frightening select few at her sudden overuse of power, but held deep concerned at her sudden rage.

Irked, Aizawa repeated his warning towards the silver haired Dragneel. Receiving a "Feh!" as response. Quite surprised that the Slayer gained an attitude, but repeated his warning, severely this time. It seemed something happened if both of his students were acting this way. He wouldn't suspecting anything happened if Koyuki wasn't pulling such emotional attitude.

This continued for the past week, though thankfully Koyuki toned down thanks to Daisy-- who had to be pulled out of her class from C and have a deep discussion with her friend. It took half an hour, but it at least calmed her down. Sadly, the mage remained emotionally distant-- that still concerned the rest. What happened to their energetic Dragon Slayer? The sad part, when Toru, Ochako, Tenya, and Kirishima asked few days ago, they received a straightforward answer that didn't help, "Confidential." Same answer even when Shoto pleaded or Katsuki demanded-- confidential.

So, they all remained in the dark.

---

"Waah! I wish we could help Koyuki-chan, but confidential because of work studies?!" Whined out Hagakure, shoulders wiggling around; showing that she was pulling at her invisable hair. "This sucks!"

"It's sadly not that common for those who've taken work studies to become emotional or distraught." Pitched in Momo, frowning slightly to herself, "But, I agree. I wish there was something we could do for Dragneel-chan."

Kyoka hummed out in agreement, but quickly pointed out, "But Daisy did help calm her down." Shivering slightly, "It spooked me that she froze half of USJ." Mina slammed her palms against the table, causing Momo to frantically catch her canister of tea and for Tore to save her drink, "Is there really nothing we can do?" Face planting on the desk, but they could hear her saddened tone, "She looked like she wanted to cry..." After the silverette walked away from Aizawa, it was apparent the Dragneel was holding back tears if frustration. Thus the teachers asking Daisy for assistance to calm the Slayer.

Their aura became melancholic, hoping to aid their silently tormented friend. "All we can do is help as best as we could, even if we're naïve to what ever pain she's going through."

---

While the girls' fretted about Koyuki's mental state, Izuku needed honest answers from his mentor, All Might. He couldn't understand why the retired hero sent him to work under a hero who didn't want nothing to do with him and why Mirio was supposed to inherit One For All. Why keep all these secrets. It didn't help the fact that Koyuki was affected on that day, unable to rush to Eri's rescue. He wanted to console the Dragon Slayer's woes, but how was he going to help a friend if his mind was filled with muddled questions than answers to soothe her?! It was best to get these questions out of the way then help the Dragneel.

Though there was a slight bump in his path, discovering All Might wasn't in the teachers lounge and out jogging- thanks to Midnight's information of the man- he'll need to hunt the hero down. Thus him right now searching All Might, the moment he did spot the lanky blonde, he dashed at the hero in Full Cowling and a war cry. Frightening the hero at such contorted face of seriousness; but, realized it was just his green haired student, "It's you, Midoriya-shonen-- Koff!" Still jogging even with his coughing fit from his aftershock of surprise, "Are you here to ask why 'I am here?'"