Run Little Boy! Run!!

An- Artwork from NotYourDamsel.

"ACCORDING TO THE RULES, ANYTHING'S FAIR GAME AS LONG AS OUR CONTESTANTS STAY IN BOUNDS. IT'S A HARSH GAME OF CHICKEN!!" As they watched all the students battle the faux villains with the best of their abilities. To focused on the bots than the little robots filming all this for the audience, "AND ALL THE ACTION IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE CAMERA ROBOTS AT EACH LOCATION!"

Sighing through her nose, quickly turning and flying off with body of water, 'Gotta blast!' Focusing more on the race than worrying about the rest, 'Unlike the Grand Magic Games, I can't worry about the others in my class.' Clicking her tongue, upset at this, 'This really sucks!'

"H-Hey, there're kids pinned under there!!"

"They've gotta be dead! I didn't know we could be killed during this thing!" Many panicked when Shoto's icy attack made the goliath fall forward to cut off their path.

Under the mountains of metal, something was banging under it. Until finally smashing through, it was Eijirou. His body hardened, shielding him from the impact, "Dead? As if!"

"1-A'S KIRISHIMA WAS CRUSHED!!"

Clicking his tongue angrily at the split colored teen, "That bastard Todoroki. Timing their fall like that! I'd be dead if I wasn't me!"

"Class A's full of jerks, huh!" Another voice could be heard under the ruble, finally smashing through near Kirishima,. His skin having a metallic gray, "I'd be dead if I wasn't me!"

"The dude from class B!" Amazed that another person was caught in the mist.

"CLASS BE'S TETSUTETSU WAS ALSO FLATTENED! OUCH!!"

"You copy-cat!!" Crying out as he dashed off to continue his race. At that shout, the other teen jumped in surprise at the exclamation.

Huffing, agitated that both Todoroki and Dragoon quickly passed through the Inferno bots. Quickly, Katsuki propelling himself up and over the giant goliath. Smirking wildly at his quick witted success, "DOWN LOW DIDN'T WORK FOR 1-A'S BAKUGOU, SO HE TOOK THE HIGH ROAD!! CLEVER!"

"With your personality, I was sure you'd bust your way through." Realizing he was being followed both by Hanta and Fumikage, the two using their Quirks consisting tape or Dark Shadow.

"But you avoided a Fight!"

"Allow me to follow in your wake." Both following the blonde's lead.

"THE CURRENT LEADERS OF THE PACK ARE OVERWHELMINGLY FROM CLASS A!!" And they were right. All of the kids from class A have grown and matured ever since the villain attack. Not hesitating to fight in the race, gaining a bravado to continue. Just what they needed to charge in and show the world, the world of heroes what they could do.

Dodging the robots swipe, Izuku quickly noticing and dashed to a metal piece on the ground, 'It's an armor plate from one that Todoroki-kun knocked down!' Swiping off the ground and running off with it, along the bot following the greenette 'They made 'em pretty tenacious...'

Swinging the plate around and smashing its head clean off. Satisfied at the work and the damage the object can give, 'Working as a shield too. This thing's handy!'

A loud bang was fired, blasting the goliath in the middle that blocked the rest of the students from moving forward. The one who caused the explosion was Momo, creating a cannon to blast them down, "Piece of cake!"

'She beat a zero-pointer so easily!' Seeing she was the third person of today who defeated the gain bots.
Both she and Shoto glanced to see everyone catching up. Focusing back in front of them, seeing their next course of action, both not stopping in their sprint. Though Shoto went straight for the ropes, Koyuki had other plans.