Losing Face

An- My artwork of Koyuki, Izuku, and Hecate with Deleter pen. Quite difficult but amazingly thin lines.

====

Tenya bursted through the training grounds in high speed, leaving his three companions that followed him behind. Those being Shoto, Tetsutetsu, and Juzo following the ebony haired male behind, all three young heroes-in-training looking frantic from the sudden invasion from the soldiers. Unable to comprehend how these people were able to enter without the security system activating from boots barely entering at all. "Everyone--!" Iida couldn't even get another word out, not with the many troubled looks from both classes. Mezo and Koji aiding Hitoshi, who looked to be massaging their wrists before flinching from the bruises on their skin. An upsetting look could be seen in their eyes, making the dark circles beneath their exhausted eyes made it darker than intended.
Monoma standing ways, watching between class A then back to B, who were being checked over by Vlad King. Aizawa not being present, believing that the man must've retreated to the principles office to discuss what's happened; leaving Vlad to watch over his students. Neito, almost as if checking between the two carefully, was surprisingly calm. But visibly checked for anyone frantic behavior, such as the others in class A.

Hanta wildly texting and ringing someone up in his phone before actually slamming his cellphone to the ground angrily with a frustrated cry of "God dammit!" Fumikage and Kyoka attempted to calm the raven haired male from further destroying their own property, but yet they, too, looked troubled.

Ashido and Kaminari attempting to calm an angered Bakugou from leaving. Seeing that the two bravely attempted to bandage their ashen haired friend. Half their face albeit bloodied from their open wound, even half their mask soaked up his blood.

Kendo, Kirishima, Ojiro comforting Hagakure and Uraraka. The two looked to be in disarray, everyone in the training grounds were as well, but the two seemed close to sobbing then and there. Thus noticing Ground Gamma to be in worst shape than before when they all battled with the other. "What...happened here?" Tenya froze when the soles of his boots scraped something beneath. Moving away to see what it was and only to freeze, baffled what was under. It was a silver bullet with a needle in the end. Turning back to the troubled girls, who sniffled and tried to hold back their shaky voices from sobbing out.

"They...they took her!" Mashirao held fast onto the invisible heroine, rubbing their shoulder to calm their shaky nerves. "They took her right before our eyes!" Yet her voice didn't hide her whimper, leaning back into the tailed hero. Which Ochako clamped her mouth behind her palms, concealing her own whimpers. Clenching their eyes tightly closed, as if blocking out the events that happened here without the four.

Tetsutetsu looked to Juzo, both holding questions on their faces, "Took her...?"

Todoroki, like the rest, couldn't understand their sorrowful reactions nor their shaky explanation. Bicolored eyes roaming around and landing everyone's faces but certain few. Midoriya wasn't among the rest of the first year Hero department and neither is the youngest Dragneel. Toru's sob filled voice came back in his conscious, thus becoming worried. "Oi...where's Koyuki?"

"That's what they mean, Todoroki." Tsuyu, speaking for her friends, yet the look of alarm was also in- the surprisingly calm- Asui. "The military detained Koyuki-chan." Shoto, plus those behind him, were shaken by this news. Questions, demands, and many things were coming in waves, yet none came out. Not until Iida noted a certain green haired companion of their wasn't present, "Where's Midoriya-kun?"

.

.

.

Toshinori held up his hands to qualm the greenette before him, their curls concealing their eyes; becoming shaded by their viridian hair. "Midoriya-shonen--"