Deprivaty

An- My artwork of the Ying and Yang with Izuku and Koyuki.

====

It felt like hours that Izuku was comforted in Toshinori's paternal embrace, comforting the emotional teen from their outburst towards the hero. A reasonable reaction from the boy, knowing that Yagi failed to inform them of the school's ultimate agreement to keep track of the Dragneel's whereabouts once bearing her horns. As he tried to regain his muddled thoughts, but knowing that his lover is detained and taken from his reach, he couldn't remain calm. Which he had to distant himself from the man's hug, not meeting their concerned stare. Ignoring how they still held a worried look when their two friends are just taken by force and the school did nothing to even stop them from being dragged away.
Curling his fingers into fists, nails digging his skin and almost to the point of breaking skin. It wasn't because they held such gaze, it was their question that finally broke their silence and irked Izuku to unbelievable extent.

"Midoriya-shonen, what happened to Dragneel-shojo back there?" He had never seen Koyuki so violent with anyone before, it wasn't like her to even attack Katsuki either. "Did...did her demon curse do that?" Believing that her curse may have already purged and died away from affecting the Dragon Slayer.

Her Dragon Seeds...

Gulping down his saliva, odd bitter feeling from their concern. Ever since the vestiges of the previous users appearing in his consciousness for the reveal of the growth of One For All; plus Acnologia appeared in their dreams, scarring them of a future possibilities and haunting promises. So many things have spiraled out of control, ripping the carpet under their feet without even realizing what is happening. Sudden signs he should've payed attention to when it literally screamed at his face what's happening to Koyuki. Her soft features with distant eyes looking out until suddenly frowning into contortion of albeit pain from a sudden migraine, even flinching from noticing his presence. Once would mistake this for stress, but after everything that happened; this couldn't be overlooked. Now, after the events, after the reveal, the retired number one hero still dared ask what just happened to Koyuki.

It left him in a bitter state of mind towards them.

Emeralds dark from such murky emotion that shaded it, seeming to give off a forest green color, never meeting concerned blues. "I'm sorry, All Might, even I don't understand what happened..." Voice sounding hollow, difficult for the man to pick up their lie from the lack of emotion. Yet his next words gave a blow to his idol's spirit from such tone, "But even if I did, you lost my trust for me to even confine you."

This struck Yagi awfully hard, perturbed at their response unable to believe their successor, who is a hardcore fan of his mind you, actually saying these things. Never expecting such thing, hitting him hard that he, has indeed, crossed the line. Possibly over that line that should never even be passed. "Midoriya...shonen." In attempt to gain their attention and look at him, the teen stepped back from their reach, hurt from their dodge.

Even further when the boy spoke once again to leave, "Excuse me." Quickly walking around and kept his distance from the older hero, not even waiting if the man had more to say. Leaving Toshinori to stand alone, defeated and self-blame that he failed Izuku and both of the girls. The betrayal they must have felt that U.A-- No, not the school. He, All Might, Yagi Toshinori, has betrayed their trust and actually burned the bridge between them. Something he'll come to regret if it meant ruining chances of avoiding the girl's impending demise.

It was minutes later did something horrific happened that froze many in disbelief. Many of Izuku's classmates, both First year hero departments plus Hitoshi and Shinso came over to 1-A's dorms. Muddled with question and emotions from witnessing their friends taken from them. No one understanding nor why did the Dragon Slayer suddenly turned violent, attacking those soldiers, including Katsuki. Bakugou himself couldn't help to be reminded of that day when Koyuki's curse mark veiled her magic such darkness, looking to him and his childhood rival with a stone cold look. It was then that Izuku's phone pinged, it wasn't only him who gained notifications, imagine the shock once he unlocked his phone to see the news of the vehicles that are supposed to deliver Koyuki somewhere with the military to then seeing images of the cars flipped over and smashed. Revealing that agents from another country interfered and taken their detained Slayer, suddenly disappearing with the other mages to God knows where; possibly heading towards their country. Looks of awe that another country actually interfered with another's concern. No one could understand why, yet knew that such signs wasn't something anyone should cross off as great. Knowing this'll cause tension between the two countries, but the question is who jumped at the chance and taken the wizards? Their questions couldn't even be answered, not when the news changed from military personals came under attacked to a smiling child demanding everyone's compliance. revealing themselves as the true leader to the dark guild, Helios. Belittling and giggling at the fact the man they arrested isn't the actual leader. It was then did they reveal their request, well demand, Dragneel Koyuki. Warning if anyone dared hide her from them, there'll be consequences, and those consequences were not favorable. The sheer terror could not be described better than the gasps and cries of horror of witnessing the events that transpired on live television. Imagine the contorted faces of terror from the scenes of land torn from earth, sucked up and devoured from its roots. All from just a mere accessory that's able to manipulate some sort of energy current that shook everyone to their very core.