Red Spider Lily

An- Artwork by Liliana of Izuku and Koyuki matrimonial wedding.

====

Two heads bobbed under their little blanket tent, nodding to Frozen's little singing mythical snow creature that tapped danced with birds by its side. Helena and Eri blissfully watched a small snowman named Olaf sang about dreaming to see summer, although adults would internally screamed 'puddle' during the comedic pause. The two ignorant of a scolding happening in the staff's dorm kitchen with Easerhead rebuttaling Lemillion for their poor choice of snacks. Seeing that the before the children are stack of chocolate cookies with a side of vallina ice cream coated under caramel and cinnamon, plus hot chocolate coco. The dark dishelmed shaggy haired hero frowned deeply with a tone that rebuked the cheeky blonde, "Togata, we've discussed this before, once it's passed eight it's too late for sugar."

It didn't help the teen sheepishly waved to qualm the man's disappointment, but it didn't help when his grin wouldn't disappear, knowing he didn't regret spoiling the girls. It was awfully hard not to when they threw such round baby eyes that pleaded for sweets. Honestly, Eri was becoming much confident and adopted characteristics that are his own and Koyuki's. One would say its great, yet the girl was becoming quite the charming girl that could sway adults with her bright smile. Which she took advantage with her little sister to persuade him under their grip. Yep, round eyes with quivering bottoms lips smashed down his hard will to resist like it were nothing but wood blocks.

Yamada, who watched the two with a cup of fresh lemonade that Kayami provided, laughed at the scene before him. It was a hilarity to see Aizawa so peeved that the girls eaten past curfew, "Oh, leave him be Shota! The girls are enjoying themselves, while their mom's away." Ignoring Ken's exasperated sigh, mumbling under their breath "then watch over the girls and try to get them to bed..."

Changing person of focus, which the loud mouth hero grinned under their friend's rebuking scowl, "Hizashi, they're young, if they stay past ten it ruins their sleep schedule. It's poor and illogical to keep them past their bedtime." Gaining nods of agreement from Thirteen and Midnight, the rest of the men looked away from Hizashi's gaze for backup and sipped on their drinks. Basically implying the man was on his own for this case. Until his shaky lips returned to a broad grin when Nemuri added after her nod, "But I do hear hypocrisy from a hypocrite."

Shield her smile under her mug from such look of annoyance hidden under Aizawa's shaggy locks, "Don't join along side him, Midnight."

Waving off his warning, returning to sipping on the refreshing drink. She and the rest naïve to the sudden change of singing trolls to frantic news reporter nervously talking, before yelping out in fright. If it weren't for the children, the teachers would've never seen the horrors that ensued on the television.

"Mr. Aizawa..." Helena's low quivering voice broke through the adults argument. Prompting them all to focus on the little girl, now out of her little tent with her older sister, looking to the television. The channel that was once housing a family friendly movie marathon now changed to live footage of central Tokyo. Toppled builds smashed in with dark fires rising, along with the ominous clouds that rose high above the skies to shadow over the white moon as if an eclipse. Tainting the night skies with coming terrors with such view.

Eri, once happily cuddled her pillow, now hid under it to block out the screams from the audio release. Trembling under her safety, flinching when she caught screams of people falling off buildings out of desperation to evade the flames. Thankfully, Mirio rushed over and scooped the girls out of their spots to distance from the horrendous volume of terrified screams and a frightened news reporter reporting the violent scene. Huddling them behind the wall, away from the sounds and as he cloaked their heads with the blanket. His trembling gaze returning back to the TV with a look of disbelief and horror.