Koyuki's Shenanigans OVA- Heroes and the lap story

An- Requested by AnimeFan17

You may be wondering to yourself, "How did Koyuki meet certain heroes of the story?"

Well, let's start with her first encounter with Backdraft and Desutegoro. It all started with a ride on the bus and a bashful greenette's lap~

"Finally! After days of doing nothing but training, I get to return to school." Cheered the Fairy Tail, wearing the black sailor uniform. Her silver-white hair loosely held by a blue ribbon.

Even with such chirpy attitude, her companions held nervous sweatdrops, "Koyuki... You do remember the reason for that was because of your suspension..." Was the greenette's words of truth. The orange exceed in his arms sighed in defeat, "Koyuki..."

The mage only laughed out boastfully, uncaring that they were true. One week before, the girl had a fist fight-- well, magic against Quirk-- with a student named Katsuki Bakugou. The reason for their fight was that the blonde blew back the Midoriya with his explosive Quirk. Leading him to be tossed out the window and into the school's tree. From there, they entered a serious battle and destroyed bits of the school's property. Thus their week suspension and community service.

"Like I would regret it, for a friend, I'll do anything." Smiling brightly towards the greenette. Izuku blushed immensely, glancing down at the cconcrete and tighten his hold his yellow bag. He stuttered out shyly, "Re-Realy? Even though you only know me for nine days?"

"Of course!" No hesitation and not missing a beat. Stopping and suddenly petting his dark green curls. Making the Midoriya peep in shocked surprise. Seeing as Koyuki was much taller than the boy by three inches.

"Koyuki!" Almost hissing, Daisy waved her paw at the teen, "You cannot pet someone randomly!" But was ignored.

"Your curls are so soft~" Hummed the mage, leaning closer to the now red faced Izuku. He almost squealed when she suddenly sniffed him, burning the brightest of red, "Hey, you smell really nice!"

Koyuki snapped back when the orange exceed pounced on her face. Almost blushing an orange-red on her furr, "Koyuki!!"

While the two Fairy Tail mages argued. Izuku fanned his burning face and held his chest, 'My heart won't stop beating erratically...!'

Suddenly, he noticed crowds of people were slowly pointing and gathering around a burning building. Many were cheering on someone, a hero, that was on the scene of the fire.

"I wonder what's going on?" Izuku jumped in surprise, Koyuki now beside him and carrying Daisy like an infant.

"A building is on fire, but I want to see which hero is there." Now conflicted, before he wouldn't second guess himself and see the commotion. But now that he has two companions...

His hand was now grasped in Koyuki's softer ones, "Then let's go!"

"Hu-huh-- ack!" Now running behind the Dragon Slayer, heading towards the scene. He blushed immensely from holding a girl's hand, but smiled shyly at the mage's excited laughter.

Once there, they were able to see and Izuku identified the hero that was there, named Backdraft. The greenette and other bystanders cheered the hero on. All that the Dragon Slayer thought about was how delicious looking the waters were.

"Please stand back!" Ordered one of the sidekicks of the firefighter hero. Seeing as more and more people gathered around. Daisy seemed disturbed that more people only came to see such destructive scene.

Thankfully, in thirty minutes, they were able to kill the fires. Satisfied, many people started to leave. Izuku was now writing down something on his journal, "...takes within thirty mintues, while average firefighters may take an hour or so to both contain the fires and crowd..."