You Can be a Hero Too

While the two friends (rivals in Katsuki's eye's), continued their banter. Katsuki shouting at the mage for the "unnecessary saving," while Koyuki countered back "Oh, so getting stuck and being suffocated in goop screams I don't need saving!"

It took Izuku to convincing and pulling the Dragoon away from starting another Quirk and Magic battle in the middle of the street with the ash-blonde. Saying their farewells with, "Don't get cocky, Frozo!!!" and "Then don't get caught next time you prideful idiot!!!"

"The nerve of that boy! Oooo! If I wasn't being damn restricted, I'd deck that cocky firecracker!" Raved the Fairy Tail mage, as she animatedly spat out geysers of water, like Natsu did breathing out fire.

Izuku and Daisy deadpaned at her words, 'Since when has that stopped you?'

'He's right though. I couldn't change anything and I got Daisy involved twice now. And Koyuki saved us once again. I feel like a burdan to these two...' Glancing at the cat in his arms, as Daisy watched Koyuki rant on and on about Bakugo. 'Maybe now, I can finally focus on a more realistic future--'

The next thing the three knew, All Might came zooming out of the alleyway "I AM HERE--"

"--HOLY FIST!!" And Koyuki sucker punching the man instinctively in surprise. Throwing the hero back and spitting out blood from both over use of his form and this heavy attack. Both Izuku and Daisy sputtering in horror, "YOU PUNCHED HIM!!"

"He came out like a suspicious character!!" Holding her arms up in surrender.

All Might shakenly stood back up and mumbled, "I should've announced myself before coming out like that." But Izuku panicked, All Might reverted to his original form. The blonde noticing this when he felt his clothing more loose than before. Now both greenette and blonde panicked at Koyuki's reaction.

"Oh, hi All Might."

"EHHHH?!" Were both Izuku's and All Might's response. The young Midoriya waving a hand before his face in denial, "Ko-Ko-Koyuki this isn't All-All Might!"

"Izuku, don't even try...Koyuki probably knew it was him the moment she saved you from the villain." Daisy deadpaned, why lie to a Dragon Slayer, especially Koyuki. The girl may be dense on certain things, but she still has a clever head on her shoulder's.

"Eh?!" Again, both Izuku's and All Might's response.

"Of course I did. He smelled of sewer, soda, and blood." Tapping her nose, but scrunched it at the 'sewer and blood' part.

"Eh?!" Now All Might was just confused at that part. Testing it, he sniffed his shirt and internally cringed at the rancid smell, 'I do smell like sewer water, but soda and blood?! How does she--?'

"Oh, I forgot you have sensitive sense of smell." Remembering what type of mage she is, being that of a Dragon Slayer with enhanced abilities that are inhuman.

"Wha?!" He was beyond confused, 'What type of Quirk does she have? Multiples? Is that possible? Is it similar to One For All and All For One?'

Both teens and exceed could almost see millions of question marks over the blonde's head. Izuku silently whispering, "Is that how look when I mutter?"

"No, your muttering is worse." Both Koyuki and Daisy bluntly stated. Making Izuku sputter at the jab.

"I see now, that's very..."

"Impossible. Unbelievable. Strange. Out of this world. Mah, I hear this on the daily." Koyuki waved it off, being a member of Fairy Tail, things always pass the impossible.