A F@ck You Fairy Tail Style

The schools bell rang and every student did their traditional 'stand and bow' towards the front. Something Koyuki could never understand why and for what reason? Again, it's a culture thing.

Every student in the room chatted with one another, asking what their friend's were going to do or if they wished to meet up somewhere.

As for Koyuki...

"SCHOOLS OUT! WOO!" Jumped out the third-story window, even though it's been two years for everyone, it never faild to shock them at her odd and extreme actions.

"KOYUKI!" Shouting after the girl, only to receive excited laughter from the silverette, "Hurry up, Izuku!"

"I swear, those two have to be dating." Hearing one of the female classmates whisper to a friend.

"There's no way they can't be. They call each other by their first name."

It didn't help that they were sorta right. Calling someone by their first name was very intimate. It still made the greenette heavily blush at their chatter. Finishing packing his stuff away and ready to leave, he grasped his notebook until it was snatched away. Obviously by the scowling Katsuki, "We ain't done here, Deku."

"What's that, Katsuki-san?" One of his fellow lackeys asked. Until they saw who's notebook it belong and to be reminded by a dark smiling mage.

"Um...Ka-Katsuki-san, I don't know if we should--" With only an angry glare to shut them up.

Izuku becoming nervous and frantic to retrieve his belonging, "C-come on. Give it back!!"

But they all flinched at the aggressive explosion Katsuki did. Izuku cried out in surprised-horror at his now singed and destroyed journal, "Why...?!"

The ash blonde only sighed at his (pathetic) reaction, tossing out the journal out the window Koyuki jumped from, "The best heroes out there, well they showed signs of greatness even as students."

(What he didn't know that a certain Dragon Slayer waited by the gates and saw the notebook tossed out the window. Only too retrieve it and loom up where ut fell.)

With everyone gone in the classroom, leaving the four males. "I'll be the first and only hero from this crappy public middle school! I don't care if that frozo bitch get's in my way."

The meantion of Koyuki made Katsuki tighten his fist, the memory of her saying she had many recommendations infuriated him! He and his parent's saw many news of her entering villain fights, chasing them down the street, even the news brought this up to All Might. The thought of her excelling him, even the number one hero acknowledging her, pissed him off!

"In other words," grasping the frozen and frightened Izuku by the shoulder, smoke rising from where he held him.

"Don't you dare get in to U.A., nerd."

What happened next shocked everyone into surprise. Katsuki head snapped to the left and crashed into the wall from a powerful force with Koyuki standing before Izuku. Her face was shadowed by her hair, but the blue glow sent shivers down the lackeys spine.

"Over and over, I see you constantly bully Izuku and now, you dare lay another hand on him." It even brought shivers down Izuku's spine at her dark and angry tone. He's heard her upset before, but this was frightening, "Ko-Koyuki?"

"I'm getting really damn tired of that attitude of yours, Katsuki.[1] I always thought of you like an old friend of mine who had that same persona. But I now see," tilting her head up, revealing her angry sapphire orbs, "You're nothing like him and you will never grow out of that stupid pride of yours."