Safe and Sound

An- Artwork from NotYourDamsel.

"16...17...18..." A gentleman wearing a baige trench coat and hat counted down every class 1-A student, "Besides the one with the messed-up legs and Dragoon-san, looks like they're all unharmed."

Seeing that all of the students stood apprehensively, due to the past ordeal of the villain attack.

Among the students, were the twin clones; rushing towards their invisable friend and zero gravity user, "Toru! Ochako!"

Openly surprised at seeing the twins, "Koyuki-chan and Yuki-chan? I thought you were--"

"Aah... Well, I'm Yu." Spoke the left side tail twin, seeing her hair pulled in a ponytail.

"And I'm Ki!" Smiling at the two brightly, her side tail to the right. They are the cliche twins you would see on shows, both dressed and styled the same way. Thankfully it's the hair style that sets them apart.

"Oh..." Blinking widely, Ochako didn't know the mage manifested two clones during the battle, she just saw one of them.

Hearing this that the Dragoon used her cloning in the fight; Shoto's mis-matched orbs watched the twins converse with their friends in interest.

"Ojiro-kun, looks like it was into the fire for you this time." Seeing that his hero uniform and cheeks held chard dust and ashes. Clasping his shoulder in praise, "And all alone? Nice going."

"That is an impressive feat," started Yu. "Mashirao." Ended Ki. Both smiling broadly at the male.

"I thought everyone was alone. I only survived with hit-and-run tactics." A bit flustered at the praises, but did seemed worried for the girl next to him, "Where were you, Hagakure-san?"

"The landslide area!" Then pointing out the watching Todoroki, flinching in surprise at being spotted. "That Todoroki-kun's crazy strong."

Realizing she was with him this whole time and he could have frozen her cold...

"Hey" Popped Yu, appearing in front of him now.

"Shoto." Ended Ki, smiling brightly too. Both twin's leant their head on the other clone, giving them a child-like gratefulness to the chrome teen, "Thanks for protecting our friend!"

'Hm?' They knew his first name? He couldn't remember giving it to anyone, seeing that he's been quiet and distant with everyone in 1-A. He only nodded, it seemed to brighten their smiles. As they left, returning to their group. He thought how it was possible that the silverrete fought that Nomu, even with the use of cloning?

'Just how strong is she...?' Narrowing his eye's on them.

While everyone chatted among others, it seemed awfully surprising to see how level-headed and calm they are. Seeing as they faced true evil in their first fight.

"We're gonna get you kids back to the classroom for now. This is no time to take your statements."

Tsuyu took the operative to ask the important question and concern "Detective. What about Aizawa-sensee?"

Both twins perked up, alert and worried. Ki gulped nervously, seeing that she carried the injured man to safety with Tsuyu and Minoru following.

"Both arms were smashed to splinters. His face is also fractured. Thankfully, he doesn't have any brain damage. But his eye sockets have been pulverized. There's a chance he may suffer long-term loss of vision." Hearing such news shook them. Both twins clenching their fists angrily, "Or so I hear..."

The man went on to inform the rest of the staff's conditions, "Thirteen has terrible lacerations across his back and upper arms, but his life isn't in danger."