Accepted

If there's one thing anyone should never do, it's leave out detail or lie..

Which is the first thing Izuku did, not telling Koyuki about not gaining any points in the exam. He tried to hide his depressed mood at times, but the Dragon Slayer caught on and forced him to reveal the truth of his dampen mood. Not without a warning, "If you don't tell me right now, I'm tossing you in the ocean."

Him being an idiot, not believing her words, just denied anything was wrong. The next moment he knew, he was falling from their apartment floor in Koyuki's arms and screaming his head off from the fall. Landing safely and Koyuki running off, with him in her arms, hearing the cries of Daisy and his mother.

The next thing, the two are falling off a cliff and into ocean water.

Case and point, never hide or lie to a Dragon Slayer.

Things aside, Koyuki was very supportive, even saying "If they don't accept you, I'm not entering. They can forget it!"

"But Koyuki--"

"They can. Forget. It." Crossing her arms with humph, "They'd be losing such great potential from you."

"I don't know Koyuki...--" Jumping in surprise at his nose being booped by the girl. Giggling at his flusteted reaction, "Have faith in yourself Izuku. What you did is enough to define who you are. Be proud of that fact."

Over those hectic weeks, the mage was his main support through and through. Even when he tried contacting All Might and their wait for the results. Even now when was starring off to space again and she's leaning in to steal his--

"Koyuku!!" Jumping back into reality when the Dragon Slayer stole bony fish. Already eating it, bone and all...

"I told you," Gulping down the bones, the greenette shivered at her ease of swallowing bones. "if you keep spacing out, I'm going to steal your food."

"Koyuki-chan, I still have more fish." Smiling to the girl, happy to see her try to get her son's spirits up. Even with a little teasing, it did help a bit.

"Please!" Standing up with an empty plate and smiled broadly.

"One hundred ten, one hundred eleven, one hundred twelve..." Counted Koyuki, doing in her one stand push-ups in Izuku's room. Even though Koyuki was counting, her mind wondered over her friends and family in Fairy Tail.

'It's been three years... I wonder how everyone's doing-- especially Natsu...' Eyeing the closed door with an upside down All Might poster, 'How are you doing...big brother...?'

Chuckling sadly, 'It's almost like that incident with Lisanna... Except, they didn't see me get fatally injured and Carla did say Natsu would have been lost forever... Does that mean, there's no way to communicate between our dimensions--'

"KOYUKI!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!"

Both teens screamed for a different reason: Koyuki, out surprise from the door slamming open and Izuku shouting her name the top of his lungs in excitement. Izuku, finding Koyuki doing her one stand push-ups wearing nothing but her undergarments.

Shielding his eyes hastily with two envelopes and slamming the door close. While peeping out an "I'M SO SORRY!!"

Koyuki, fallen on her back from the big fright, was wide eyed, 'What the hell just happened...?'

"Ko-Ko-Ko-Koyuki! The-The envopes are here!!" Now understanding why...

Sitting in the dim room, Izuku on his computer chair and Koyuki on his bed. The Midoriya staring at his with apprehension. To nervouse to read his results.