Sweet Sacrifice

An- My artwork of the Moora twins, Jack and Phil, and finally Rebecca.

====

Around the same time Darla had her encounter with the rogue wizards; Jack, Phil, and Rebecca dashed down the lanes, while avoiding areal attacks from those chasing the trio behind. The cousins kept running with their matching orbs blown wide in panic, evading the debris thrown around as their raven haired friend kept conjuring magic to counter their assailants' attacks, "Solid Script: Wind!"

Jumping back to evade the debris left behind by the attacks collision, yet kept her pointed fingers ups to conjure more magic attacks to counter their attackers. Face contorted into frustration from their followers tenacity to catch them, yet knew it wasn't their true intentions of capturing the trio. Not when some held such dark smirks on their faces, the most unsettling would be those with emotionless glares. Seeming inhuman on their acts to harm the three, uncaring that what they intend to do wasn't frowned upon for murder.

"Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!" Jack threw punches to block alleyways, blocking any surprise attacks from more heroes leaping in the chase. Knowing it'll further gain attention for heroes close by that there's them, the wizards that escaped with the Fairy Tail's Snow Fairy and Siren. Shouting above the cluster in frustration, if not his eyes expressed his emotions. "Can't these heroes go away!"

Phil only pushed his cousin behind to encourage them further to run, "Just keep running, Cuz!" Panting slightly from the chase, never in his life has he ran this way with pulsing adrenaline in his veins from the rush of fright with all that's happening. Highly due to the fact his life is in danger that these so-called heroes wanted them dead. Having heard, through their travels, there's two factions: the capture or kill groups. Actual heroes choosing a side to spill young blood on their soils. Questioning if this world actually lost their definition of heroes or have morphed it to such cruelty. No matter what, he only wanted to keep running and away from these maliciously called heroes.

"We've already gained attention on us three. We'll need to distract them long enough or divert their attention!" Yelling over to the two, as she conjured the word 'Block' with the words speeding their chasers and ramming few like a truck. Sweat building her temple, having used large quantities of her magic to push back their chasers; yet bit back her exhaustion, knowing if she falters they'll take such chance to their advantage. Swallowing her saliva down, almost difficult to push down when its she attempted to gasp in for air. Scowling ahead, exasperated that all alleyways are blocked, knowing the two had to block anymore heroes to chase them. They've already had enough behind them.

Gasping out when excruciating pain burned, her shins felt like they were on fire. Until realizing her ligaments were sliced by a metal shield cutting through her skin, causing her to fall forward and flat on her face. Hitting her face harshly, breaking her nose. Blood flowing down her nostril, but bit back her pain, even if she wanted to sob out.

Phil came to an abrupt stop upon hearing their female partner's pained cry, "Rebecca!!" Catching Jack's attention to stop as well, cold panic splashed on the two. Changing course of direction to run back to their fallen companion, intent to save her before the heroes did.

Snapping her head up, pleading out the two even with her glass lenses shattered and seeing quads of the cousins. "Run! Keep running!" Biting down her bottom lip, tears springing behind her eyes from the burning pain in her shins. Glancing down to her injury, she swallowed down the growing bile from the gruesome sight of her feet hanging onto her. Knowing she was useless now with her wounds. And even if she could heal it, it would take short amount of time, time that the heroes would need once they're distracted. Dubbing herself baggage that'll slow the boys down. Crying out when the earth behind her snapped up, blasting one of the heroes before they could even touch her. Eyes snapping up to Phil, who pulled her arm over his shoulder and as he attempted to drag her away; while his cousin skidded the ground and punched his fist up to the air, a motion the earth followed in a powerfully rigid motion. Sending the closest attacker back, while also blocking their paths from coming closer to them.