Pluto

An- My artwork of Koyuki shrouded under Irene's stare.

Head's up, there won't be an update next week. So see everyone next time~!

=======

Shira Bora...

Quite a name was the first thing Eijirou thought when he met the mage. There was a time when he first assumed the gal would be strict or rigid based on meeting Hana, but just like said girl they're different. A good different.
Her flirting could be proven too much for he and Amajiki, which many would say it's mainly aimed at them, yet uplifts them whenever they have an ounce of doubts. Flirty, yes, yet confident enough to point out anyone's better qualities. However, her perky little flaw of going the max, plus her brazen attitude rears its head once someone begs a differ. All these qualities were just something he envies about her, like how he viewed Ashido. And yet, they're both so different... Maybe he saw them differently.

It was during the raid did he realize there's secrets behind anyone with a cherry persona. Seeing this first hand with Koyuki.

Half her face bandaged and hair pulled back is when he saw those scars, those slashes that seemed like she was attacked by a beast. But the doctors said otherwise, 'caused by a human' is what he caught. It plagued him for months, wondering what could've happened to her in the past to have such scars. He never wanted to pester her about neither did his senior, who looked on to her with curiosity and worry, never having the guts to ask a looming question. And it seemed to affect her when she thought they didn't realize it.

There was always a looming sense of sadness around Bora, even if her smiles were the brightest. Eijirou couldn't put his finger on it but for some odd reason he could empathize with the wizard. Almost as of she, too, has secret that prays that'll lay to rest...
Yet, it frustrated him that he's not trusted enough for her to tell a tale of her wizardry past. Perhaps it's those scars she bears that leads to it. And it's the reason why his question in the past gave him a sense of resolve to protect her.

"Hey, Bora-san..." He started, slowly, while he and Shira waited with Tamaki for their Yakisoba. Scarlets pupils searching in thin air, as the smell of noodle and veggies are being cooked on the grill. Wondering how to begin his boggling question, yet seemed to be nervous if it'll insult her or perhaps unnerve her. But he just couldn't help it even when it may be far too personal. "Don't you miss your family?" Ignoring Amajiki's sudden flinch followed by tremors, it seemed the male was just as nervous to ask about such imprudent question but couldn't fathom his junior would be the one to ask.

Stunned, the pixie haired mage gawked at the hero with her single eye to the point it may pop out, never expecting such thing. It made his confidence sink with each passing second, as well her lack of response. Perhaps it was a poor act on his part to even ask, he should quickly apologize if he ever wants to maintain his friendship with the girl. Before he could, Shira quickly shook her head as if to rid her stupor, grinning nervously. That look alone said it all, the mention of family is a delicate one. "I'm afraid there's no one back there waiting for me, Sweetcheeks." He never missed the her hands scratched at her waists, how they trembled under her "Nonetheless..."

Warmth blossomed in his cheeks, coloring it to be a rising rival to his dyed hair upon the sunny smile the gunwoman blessed him. Gazing up him with such tenderness that had him taken aback. Especially when it concerns them abandoning the home they closely know. "...this is my new home, now."

He'll admit, even when dressed provocative, he finds Bora adorable. From childishly her staring at her lollipop stick between her eyes to her quirky slang language. He can shyly say she's become someone important, someone precious to him.