Unprecedented Events: Hello Enemy. Hello Rival.

Few weeks ago...

"You want to speak with that man?!" Were Toshinori's bellow of astonishment, unable to comprehend Daisy's request. He, Aizawa, and Nezu sat in their respective seats in the principle's office, the meeting being private from the students and staff.

The orange Exceed held mature seriousness, especially if it concerns the request she's asking of the school. "Yes, All Might."

"If I may, Daisy, but why?" Nezu, the school's principle questioned modestly. Not quite sure what the Exceed had planned. Knowing their- Koyuki's and Daisy's- past with the man, it wasn't something to take lightly. Not when the man in question tortured and then almost murdered his student on live television for millions of people in Japan watching. So of course Nezu held high concerns for the young feline.

Not shying her answer, "You may have noticed by now, that man- Val Cronos- has Teleportation magic. Yes?"

"Yes, we have." Answered the shaggy raven haired hero, with Daisy's assist of understanding what form of magic the man held; security took high precaution of the man's every movement. Since the Exceed held high concerns and has informed that their imprisonment for inmates requires magical restraints that cut off the users magic. Yet since they do not have the needed items and material to stop a wizard of that caliber, the second best option was the precise timing and technology to keep the man at bay. However, it seems the orange feline held questions and concerns.

"But Tartrus is very much impossible to escape from." All Might still didn't understand why this was a concern for the girl.

"So I've heard." Aizawa and Nezu felt intrigued, yet troubled at their response. It seemed the blonde retired hero felt the same, "I do not quite understand, Daisy."

Inhaling softly, before exhaling; gazing seriously towards the heroes, "Where are his subordinates? Why haven't they broken him out from the outside then escape within inside?"

"You believe..." Nezu paused at the young Exceed's nervous frown. Nodding in understanding to her answer, "I see now." Tapping under his chin in thought, seeing where the mage was coming from, "This doesn't add up to your knowledge of the man and his lackeys."

Relaying once more who they are dealing with, "We're dealing with an extremist and cult worshipper to the dark wizard Zeref. Not only that, what about the items?" All Might tensed into attention at this, Daisy only continued her reasoning, "After his arrest and hospital visit, the police and security have confirmed he didn't have any other belongings but the clothing on his back."

Frowning deeply, lacing his paws together; clear and open concern to this information. Nezu was concerned about All For One's permanent arrest and the health of his students at the time, forgetting the second threat, "This is strange..."

A single sweat falling his temple, dark blue orbs glancing away; openly unnerved to this, "It's that odd."

"All Might, it may be out of bound, but logical in time of need." Interrupting their thoughts was Shota. Surprised that the man apologized beforehand and what he's suggesting to them, "You may have to convince that security to allow Daisy to enter. Whatever method or terms they have, get them to agree."

"Aizawa-san..." Stunned, he didn't think the man would suggest such thing. But at a time like this, while the rogue wizard is under custody, it may be wise to gather whatever information the wizard held.

"We're dealing with the second dangerous man in the country, and if we don't tread this carefully; things will be disastrous." Shota wasn't going to beat around the bush, if he and those who've seen the man face handful of heroes during the Kamino disaster, then it be idiotic to not take this seriously.