Advice and Enter the Third Years

An- Artwork by THaTFandomz.

Izuku was so shaken by the dream he had last night. Mortified, confused, and flustered on why it was he and Koyuki having...such an intimate moment together. Why did his dream conjure up the two in such vivid way; a way of showing Koyuki becoming bold with him that lovers show one another. Even he spoke in such way, addressing her with a pet name such as 'my fairy,' and...confessing to her. What did it all mean? He needed to question if this was normal. The only person- an adult- he's comfortable with his moments of doubt and confusion was none other than All Might.

"Midoriya-shonen?" Openly surprised to see the greenette out and about when he's clearly under house arrest for his fight with Bakugou. Glancing around to see if Aizawa was around then leaned in to whisper with a scolding tone, "You know you cannot return to class till your time is up."

"I know. It's just..." Pausing, his voice was picking up a nervous pitch; composing himself, "I have a very personal question that I need your advice on."

"Well, okay, lay it on me."

"Can we do this...privately?" Now the blonde was slightly worried, seeing the clear nervousness on the boy. But followed the teen's wishes. Which he brought them to the very room they discussed for the sports festival. This time it's more of a one-on-one counselling session. Watching the boy's movement become more skittish, the way he clasped his hands together. Seeing how clammy and clenched together they were.

"All Might..." Gulping his saliva shakenly, freckled cheeks flushing deeply, "I--... Is it normal t-to, um, uh...have sensual dreams of...someone...?"

This was a moment of utter, bewildered, shock for All Might has ever received. Even if his face seemed stoic, his internal reaction was a whole different story, 'Oh. My. GOODNES!!' Screeched his inner monologue, 'THE BOY IS GROWING!!' But why him of all people? Shouldn't he ask his father-- Remembering that Midoriya's father wasn't there during the hero's visit in the Midoriya residence, he could only deduct this Izuku viewing him as a parental figure. Which he felt very honoured to be viewed such way. Knowing this in mind, 'Okay, Toshinori, don't screw this up!' He had a plethora things to say for the teen, they just didn't come out as planned. About to speak, but he wheezed out in shock.

"I KNEW IT! IT IS BAD!" Cringing back in horror, face flushing in a much deeper shade than before. Sheer horror read on his features.

'FUUUUUCK!' Screeched his inner monologue, internally slapping his forehead at his nervousness.

"N-No! Midoriya-shonen, it's normal." Doing his best to calm the boy, bit by bit, "Some do, some don't. It's natural! You're a growing teen who's getting use to their body's...changes and cravings." It sounded like a question than an answer!

"Oh no," From horror to utter terror, "So it is bad. I'm viewing her in such an inappropriate and violating manner. I have to think of a way to stop it! Less interaction maybe? Would it lessen it? What if it worsens! How will I face her knowing these dreams popping up!" Muttering out ideas to cease these dreams of the Slayer.

'YOU'RE LOSING HIM, TOSHINORI!!'

"Midoriya-shonen!" Stopping him once more, "It's okay." Now for the bigger question to begin this session, "Now who's this "her" you speak of?" From Izuku's muttering, he knew it has something to do with a female.

"...Ko..." Clenching his hands, face burning bashfully; eyes clenched nervously, "Koyuki."

It was silent, All Might only blinked few times before smiling broadly at this, "I knew it."

"HUH?!" Snapping up towards the man from his shy little shell, clearly shocked at their response.

"Midoriya-shonen, I may be naive to teaching in school, but to the world of courtship and romance!" Slapping his chest proudly with a smirk, "I know!"