The Awaken Dragoon and Feelings

An- My artwork. 

Now ten days since Koyuki is in a coma. Izuku continued his slow track to the hospital with his sad, gloomy, demeanor. Everyday was harder for him, every time he walked the same path to the hospital, he's reminded of Daisy's words. It pained him to know Koyuki was under such anxiety and felt responsible for what ever may happen to them.

Though his mother finally consented his stay in living in dorms, and just as Daisy said; he was willing to study in any other school to pursue his dreams. It was All Might who finally convinced her, on his very knees and promising the woman that he'll train the young teen well, even at the cost of his life. Something that he and his mother never wanted to hear, especially when they thought of Koyuki immediately. His mother, being the wise woman she is, pleaded he did no such thing and raised Izuku well.

Before all the students were supposed to move in today, but something came up and the date was held back. Something about a legal battle with the Japanese government over a student. Something like that, allegedly that's what they informed him through the phone. Giving him time to visit Koyuki, before he moves in the dorms. It pained him that his visits will lessen and have to focus on what the teachers have planned for them.

Clenching his hands to the point they turned white, this'll be the first time he'll be away from Koyuki during school hours. They've always gone together, it's something he may have to adjust too. Entering the automatic doors, heading towards the desk of registration; seeing the two female nurses, whispering and gossiping amongst themselves. One of them finally noticed him and stood up from her chair, "Midoriya-san! Midoriya-san!!" Called out one of the nurses. Smiling once she caught his stare of confusion at seeing their broad smile.

"Midoriya-san! Wonderful news! Dragoon-san has awaken from her coma!" Smiling excitedly towards the dreary teen. The woman's words slowly processed his mind. Tired jade green eye's widdening ever so slowly. His once dull emeralds shone with life now, surprising them at the transition. Mouth moving and utter a name silently in emotional shock, "...Koyuki..."

His body bolted to the elevators at first till he made a sharp turn to the stairway. Slamming the door open and rushing up the steps. Breathing erratically, but skipped a step, as he rushed up. Heart throbbibg erratically, mind wild with many thoughts he couldn't comprehend them. But all he knew was that she was awake! Koyuki was finally awake!!

'KOYUKI!!' His mind screamed out.

Slamming the doors open, frightening the unsuspecting doctos and nurses. Sprinting down the halls, many of the nurses jumping to the wall to dodge his speeding form. One of the doctors hollering him to slow down and not run in the hospital; only to be ignored. He couldn't comprehend the faces of the doctors nor nurses, just the once dreaded door down the hall was now new found hope. Coming closer and closer from his reach.

Not caring for decency, Izuku threw the door wide open with a slam. His heart skipping a beat when the girl, now sitting up and staring out the window. Covered less bandages, but held few purple bruises around her face. Such as her once heavily swollen left eye has gone down, her bruised cheeks and chin healing nicely, the once nasty burned cut on her jawline now left a scar. Head snapping to his direction in surprise, his eyes met bright azure orbs he missed seeing so much; especially the ever growing smile he badly missed seeing on her lips than the listless one.

"Izuku!" The mage smiled broadly, revealing her canines; the mask finally removed from her face. It made her seem more lively... Alive, without the mask.

Seeing Koyuki wide awake brought flurry of emotions to the Midoriya. Not realizing the tears welling rapidly and uncontrollably; not able to stop them, Izuku allowed them to fall from their dams and spill in waves. Breathing out the mage's name in utter relief and happiness, "Koyuki..."