Visiting Eri and Mirio's Contradiction

An- My artwork of sexy kitty costume Koyuki and Daisy. Another photo shot that you can thank Rebecca for~~ 

====

"She wouldn't tell us who this "Mama" she mentioned. Even if we tried for a name, she would puff her chest and cheeks. Quite surprising to such light of character of her and pleasing to see her being open. Yet she won't say who..." One of the nurses informed Aizawa, while standing outside of their patient's doorway. The exhausted looking hero watched his troublesome student and the energetic Third year. The blonde carrying a basket full of different fruits for the hospitalized child. Like the hospital staff, he was suspicious of this person. Although it seemed the child didn't find this woman a threat, seeing how they'll keep their identity a secret. Shota had to test his own female students, waiting for their reactions. Gaining none what's so ever. It couldn't be the any of the heroines, finding it pointless for them to just enter in secret. Placing his suspicions on the mages and students. Yet he needed to find this person, they were still invading private property and meeting with this child. ""Mama..."" Muttering the maternal title to himself. Who could it possibly be?

Back inside with the three, Izuku nervously gave the child his shaky smile towards the girl, "Sorry we couldn't see you sooner."

Joining the greenette, Mirio held up his gift for the child to see, "We brought you a fruit basket! Want some?" Quickly noticing their ruby eyes seeming to search for someone then stopping. Seeing the slight disappointment, but he quickly shook that off. "What's your favorite? Wait... Lemme guess. Peaches, right? You look like a peach lover to me." Grinning once handing them the gift basket, brightening in assuming their favorite fruit.

Yet the child meekly replied another answer, "Apples."

"I knew it!" Jokingly replying in hopes for the child to giggle albeit; however, she did not. Gazing up to the blonde with slight confusion at their excitement in getting the answer wrong. Waving off his fail and shuffled for the apples in the basket and offered to cut it into a playful shape. Remembering his parents cutting the sweet fruit into a bunny by peeling the lower skin off and forming the remaining red skin into ears. Even though children would be excited to see such adorable shapes, Eri seemed to be strangely reserved. Thanking him politely for their kindness.

Nonetheless, they were still pleased in seeing her enjoying the sweet apples happily and their gentle manner. Grabbing their respective seats and pulled them close towards the child's bedside.

Before Eri could reach for another piece, she paused in her place. Pulling her arm back and shuffling in her spot on the bed. Both teen noticing the girl's nervous act and before they could ask what was the matter, she finally spoke up, "The whole time, even when I had a fever, I was thinking about how you guys saved me, but..." Turning to Izuku with flushed cheeks, openly embarrassed for what she's about to say, "I don't know your name." The freckled greenette flinched, unable to believe he didn't introduce himself to the girl as to not leave any discomfort for her in meeting a strange hero. Even worse for his case when she knows the Third year beside Izuku, "I know Lemillion-san. So who are you...mister?"

The corner of his lips twitched, almost wanting to grin from her kind manner. He quickly introduced himself to the young girl, "Midoriya Izuku. Hero name Deku." Realizing it may be difficult for the child to fully remember his name. "Um...Deku is shorter and easier to remember... So just call me Deku."

Eri couldn't help her brows creasing in confusion at the mention of their second name, "Hero name?"

Understanding this may confuse between his birth name and Hero name. "It's like a code name."

Oh-ing his explanation with a curt nod, "Okay, Deku-san."

"Lemillion-san. And Deku-san." Grabbing both their attention, seeing the little girl's saddened aura. "Also the nice man with glasses. You all got really hurt cuz of me..." Her little hands gripping onto her white hospital gown. Her bottom lip quivered gently, unable to help the burden she's placed on them. "This is all my fault. I'm really sorry for causing you guys so much pain..." Turning to Togata sadly, her ruby orbs glazing with unshed tears of regret. "And...And it's cuz of me you lost your power Lemillion-san..."