Determination to Fight

An- Artwork from Rhain Star in Quotev.

It all happened so quickly for the Midoriya. One minute he held Koyuki's arm, the next she rips it out of his hold and launches an attack at the villain.

"Haaa!!" Hearing Koyuki's war cry, many were surprised that she blasted down the doors open. Now charging at the enemy head-on, 'She's creating an opening for an escape!'

"No! Get back!" Warned Thirteen, but it was far too late. Koyuki was the first to be consumed by the smokes and disappearing before their eyes, "KOYUKI!! DRAGOON-SAN!! FROZO!!"

Until they too, were consumed by the enemies shadows.

Snapping his eye's open, Izuku free falled to the water's with a shocked cry, "The Flood Zone!!" Splashing straight in, bubbles covering his vision. But quickly deduced their enemy's Quirk, 'He teleported us! Must be his Quirk.'

'They wanna kill All Might and kidnap Koyuki?! Just... What the hell is going on here?' Troubled about their enemy's plan; especially if it has to do with his best friend and mentor.

"There you are!!" Head snapped to the werbled voice, crying in shock to see a aquatic-like man with beady eye's behind goggles. Supported by an air-tank to breath. "It's nuthin' personal, kid, but..." Mouth unhinged, seeing rows of razor teeth andvthe speed he was swimming his way as well, "Say goodbye!!"

Thankfully, Tsuyu came barreling in by smashing down on the villain's jaw. Carrying the unconscious Minoru under her arm. Smiling at the scared greenette, "Midoriya-chan!"

Tongue whipping out and wrapped around his form, using the man as leverage and hopped off to the surface. Breaking out, she quickly hoisted Izuku to the boat that was in the middle of the waters. Possibly meant to be used for their rescue training.

"For a frog, she's got pretty nice boobs...tch! Not Dragoon-san's cup size." Cheek pressed to Asui's, making the girl passive-aggressively slam the boy onto the boat's floors.

"Thanks, Asui-san..." Grateful for the life-saving rescue, another second and that villain would have ripped his limbs off.

"Call me Tsuyu. But we seem to be in trouble, here." Phrasing her first name. The same insistence a certain Dragon Slayer held.

"They know our schedule. The simplest explanation is they caused that media rush the other day in order to get their intel." Green orbs harden into a glare at the memory. Seeing as everyone was almost hurt in the confusion. As well the fact Koyuki was a victim in the stampede. "It's like Todoroki-san said. They've been waiting for this chance and they prepared for it well."

"But, but! There's no way they could ever kill All Might! He'll thrash'em once he gets here." Punching the air as if to mimic All Might and his fighting style.

"Mineta, they must've figured out a way to kill him. Otherwise, why come here just to cockily declare you'll kidnap Dragoon-chan and to get beaten?" Pointing out hauntingly true reasonings. At these words, it started to slowly seep into the teen. "I wouldn't put it past them. That one guy promised to kill us too, after all."

"Who says we can even hold out until All Might gets here. And we can't wait here for Dragoon-chan, even if she readily charged at the enemy for distraction. Even when All Might does show up, who says he won't be killed and Dragoon-chan is captured by the time." At this, it terrified the two boys. Minoru, for the fact All Might might be killed and they'll be slaughtered by the villains. Izuku, because it's true, Koyuki willingly charged into to distract the enemy and for them to escape. 'Koyuki, where are you?!'