Raid and Rescue: The Martyr

An- My artwork of Koyuki and Izuku.

"AH HA HA HA!!" The demon's wild laughter filled the warped space, pointing directly at the coughing Dragneel. Taking pleasure at such bloody sight of the Dragon Slayer, "I cannot believe this! Is the little pest actually being rejected by the demon's power or is it something more to this? Hmm~" Mockingly humming to themselves in thought, even pressing a finger on their cheek. Till slowly calming their mockery towards the silverette, "Even so..." Flicking their wrist and a single card appeared, "Seeing this runt heavily weakened by the restrictions is just delicious~" Flipping the card over and revealing a threatening image of casino roulette. Chanting out with the space around him trembling from their powerful aura, "Roulette!"

Koyuki tensed greatly, the space around them glowing from the demon's miasma of power releasing around the space. Configuring around to their image. Even with Izuku and the demon's ally- Chisaki- in the space. Izuku glanced around cautiously, unsure what this rogue wizard had plan nor why the floor beneath him held numbers. Standing above the number 7 with the space around it being scarlet. 'This is really casino roulette...'

Tensing more at the man snapping their arms up and boisterously, feeling nervous sweat grow at the demon's chilling grin, "Watch as your precious dragon gets subjected to our great dominance of power!" Openly cackling with the three figures glaring him down, especially the dark brunette.

Chisaki clenched his morphed jaw angrily, "You're one crazy bastard." Not pleased to be shoved in their insane game of hunt, preying on their targets. Wanting no part in their stupidity, not when Eri was getting further and further from his reach. In addition, Chisaki hasn't seen the dark mages and their experiments on their fellow member; but it seemed he saw results, yet seemingly annoyed at the fact they still easily threw the word 'demon' around.

"Demon...power...?" Izuku muttered under his breath, appalled at what he just heard from the rogue wizard. A single sweat fell from his brow, emeralds quivering more. Suddenly, flashbacks of the characters that was written in midair after Koyuki disappeared. Freezing more, the last sentence that he nor the others understood, but had a hunch Shira understood; since that is their dialect. "Those words! They were in another language that only Koyuki and the other maged would understands. That's why Ishtar looked shaken!!"

Flinching slightly but held his narrowed stare on the dark chrome haired man, watching them clapping their hands in praise, "Bingo!! We have ourselves a winner!" Even with such grin towards the greenette, it still unsettled the boy. It is highly possible this is the mage that conjured all those barriers that walled and captured Koyuki under their noses. It is proven true when they mentioned the writing, "Wanna know what it said?" Their hairs shadowing their eyes, giving the monochrome eyes a haunting glow, "Thus the demon curse will spread." It was there that Izuku paled drastically. Emeralds glancing to Koyuki, his face holding a horror stricken expression, '...Koyuki...!' It didn't end there. No, it was just the beginning to the young Midoriya's horror. "Though I'm surprised you didn't recognized me instantly, Midoriya Izuku."

Shifting to the smirking man, stunned to hear his name leave the man's lips, "He knows my name..."

"But of course!" Snapping his fingers to reveal rows of cards, flipping them up to reveal their images and to the greenette's horror, he immiadetly recognized the demon. Katsuki's face on King of hearts. Shoto, queen of clovers. Fumikage, A of clovers. Mezo, A of diamonds. And finally, he himself on A of hearts. "I know you and those during the raiding in that camp you were all in."

"You..." Eyes widdening till his pupils dilating in great terror of realization. That's till memories of a cocky heterchrome man with mismatched eyes of grey and black smirking their way. Gloating about a plan they held for them and using a certain Slayer in their midst. Followed after with a terribly crippled silverrete on the ground, barely sobbing out an apology to the others upon release under the dark item. Memories of Koyuki's tears brought out something burning in his core. A angered feeling of realizing this is one of the wizards who were there and caused the young Dragneel such pain. Izuku's dilated emeralds narrowed in vicious rage. Feeling veins pulsating his anger as well. Red. The color red was all Izuku could see and it wall all burning around the smirking rogue wizard. "CRAZY SON OF'A BITCH!!!" Roaring his ravenous rage while bolting directly at the demon in top speed, pulling their pulsating power fused fist at the smirking demonic man.